Maine

Options

Replies

• lesbodwell
    lesbodwell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I live in southern maine and am looking for friends to help keep mo motivated as I get closer to goal weight. I do not want to lose ambition once I get there. Lets rock on! I love seeing and helping people lose weight and get in shape. I lost 45 pounds and feel great! I want everyone to do it!
  • rebeccaME207
    rebeccaME207 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi all my fellow Maine peeps! Id love to have and give support to reach our goals together!! I live in the Naples ME area but am often in the Portland area as well! Let become what we've always wanted to be!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Maine here, add me if you want. :) -To all the Mainers hehe
  • AngelaNoelleAyala
    Options
    Dover-Foxcroft Maine here!!! :) I had a really bad virus this fall/winter that attacked my immune system (8 months of being down and out) so I am getting back on track with my fitness!! I was training for the Marine Corps Marathon when I got sick last August, so I have a ways to go to get back what I have lost!!! Looking for people to work together to accomplish our fitness goals!!! :)
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm in North Berwick - originally from NH, but LOVE Maine!
  • brhaunparks
    brhaunparks Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello...Kenduskeag, ME here...feel free to add...I'm on daily and love this site. It has helped my lose over 20 pounds so far so no complaints.
  • redsoxy
    redsoxy Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    In Glenburn here! Great to find some other Maine folks. Add me if you'd like!
  • prophetessmom
    prophetessmom Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm from Dexter. Feel free to add me. I've lived here almost all my life. Was born here, but moved away as a young adult for about 3 years. Love Maine, and all it has to offer, even the not-so-nice parts. Feel free to friend me.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hello...Kenduskeag, ME here...feel free to add...I'm on daily and love this site. It has helped my lose over 20 pounds so far so no complaints.

I was born in Kenduskeag :) Grew up there for a few years.

Currently in Hartland. Anybody is welcome to add me!
  • efarrar13
    efarrar13 Posts: 78
    Options
    Live in Coastal Greater Portland! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • trblmakr23
    trblmakr23 Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm from Lewiston/Auburn area. Anyone is welcome to add me.:happy:
  • sambwilkes
    sambwilkes Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm technically "from away" :P but I've settled in Maine for good! So happy to see other people in Maine on MFP. Anyone can add me, feel free! :)
    (p.s. anyone else doing Tough Mountain in July??)
  • MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm also "from away" (New Hampshire), and have been living in Sebago for a little over a year. Feel free to add me!
  • efarrar13
    efarrar13 Posts: 78
    Options
    Anyone running the beach to beacon? Add me!
  • equestrian44
    Options
    Yes I'm in Maine too....and doing the Tough Mountain Challenge next weekend @ 1130!
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I am a Mainer too! I live about 1/2 way between Lewiston/Auburn and Augusta!

Nice to meet you all ! Feel free to friend!
  • jasonpclement
    jasonpclement Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow..lots of mainers here...farmington here.
  • rhondac46
    rhondac46 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm from Massachusetts
  • anniebrown1079
    Options
    I'm from the Portland area... anyone else in that general area?
  • softdemonplaya
    softdemonplaya Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, Waterville area here..... I can always use more friends so if you want to add me feel free :-)