Challenges - Yes or No?

Options
Going4Healthy
Going4Healthy Posts: 38 Member
I've had a few people send me messages and ask if this group will be doing weekly challenges. It's up to all of you. Would you rather keep this group for moral support only? or would you like to have weekly challenges? If you want challenges, are you looking for exercises, water, or what?

I am looking for any input and ideas.

While I am at it, please feel free to post anything in this group that is on your mind. Motivation you want to share - share it! Something you need to vent about - shout it out! Questions about this journey we are all on - ask it!

We are all in this group together. Let's pull together and push ourselves to victory!!!

Hugs. :smooched:

Replies

• elpalacio79
    elpalacio79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A challenge would be nice. Keep you motivated. I know i need it right now. I gotten of the wagon and having a hard time getting back on again the right way. Having a challenge and having to report will make a person do it cause you don't want to give a bad report. My toughts. :smile:
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of challenges too. Maybe not ones that would be mandatory for being in the group but something we can all do if we'd like to. Maybe one week can have an exercise challenge, another week could be a water one, etc. That might help us get into all sorts of healthy habits :)
  • Going4Healthy
    Going4Healthy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Not many people weighing in here..... I wonder how many people are really visiting or using this group. Not too many people are posting. :ohwell:

Let's try adding challenges next week starting Monday. I will try to send everyone in the group a message next week to let them know. I think I have to send them individually so it may take awhile. LOL

Have a great weekend.
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I was wondering if there's a way to make groups more visible. I almost forget about groups sometimes- I've been here since January but it's my first group so I'm not used to checking for that.

I'll see if anyone on my FL would be interested in joining- is this group open or closed? Also, what was the criteria? Having 50+ to lose?

I hope you have a great weekend too!
  • rejie1
    rejie1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Challenges do sound good. The last few days I have not even looked at much just posted what I had done. Will do better though.:bigsmile:
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    1DayMarathonRnner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Challenges might be more fun, and it might get this group more active. I tend to forget they are here... (that is bad of me, I know)
    _
  • FearTheFool
    Options
    I like the idea of a challenge. Maybe as a post in the thread. It takes a bit of remembering sure but if you have enough friends from the group and mention it in your status every so often it might remind others.

Something like push ups, squats or crunches would be cool as well.