Daily check in - 6/1/12

Options
I got to sleep at 9:30 last night, but wife unintentionallly woke me up at 10:30 and I have been awake since. Hit the gym this morning. Did 10 min warm up on the mill at 5mph. Did chin ups, dips, seated rows, back extensions, shrugs, and push ups. Going to carb and protein up, then run as best I can. Workout suffered a bit due to lack of sleep, but atleast I did it! Ill check back in later after my run.

Just finished my run. It was pathetic :( I used to be able to run rolling trails with a few steep climbs for 35-40 min at 10-12 min miles. Today I almost keeled over at 16 min running the streets at same speeds. My montth and a half off hurt me, but I can't let it get me down!!!

Replies

• wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Morning run at 5:28 am till 6:10 am.
  • BETSHEALTHY
    BETSHEALTHY Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Did a nice walk this am at 530- 6. Also did a half hour bike ride after work before the rain came.
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    sorry but today was my afternoon run but I got in 7 miles
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Run 45 min this morning!
  • netarchie
    netarchie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    completed a jog and walk of 1 hour and 15 minutes this morning! started at 6:15 A.M.
  • CJ33711
    CJ33711 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I was able to get my walk in. This morning at 6:30. It was in the 50's. Cool and brisk, just the way I like it!
    CJ
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    ran 3.5 miles this morning. because of my early workout i seemed to be quite energetic for the rest of the day
  • netarchie
    netarchie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It rained last evening, so today morning running was real fun, wow.. Love the cold breeze hitting you while you are running.

Any endomondo users here? can have some competition while running!