Not as sore!!

Options
buckeyegirl0103
buckeyegirl0103 Posts: 194 Member
Well, after W1D1- I can could barely walk the next day. I have a desk job and if I sat too long, it was hard to get moving. Today, after W1D2- not nearly as sore!! Muscles are a little tight, but I can move and not feel bad!! YAY!! Can't WAIT till tomorrow with W1D3!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    This is encouraging. I did W1D1 2 days ago and my thighs and calfs are still sore...but gearing up for W1D2 in about an hour.......
  • buckeyegirl0103
    Options
    I even got that walk with the dog in..... We went 2.23 mi according to nike GPS!! Good thing I did it now because a huge storm just rolled in!!
  • chelll224
    chelll224 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I sit at a desk all day too, in addition to having an hour commute each way. I noticed the stiffness from sitting too long as well. I just did W1D3 yesterday and I'm hoping to feel less stiff once I get going on W2. Do you stretch at all before you run? I am new at the whole "physical activity" thing, being a born and raised couch potato, so I wonder if I should be doing something before or after that might help.
  • buckeyegirl0103
    Options
    Yes, I do stretch some, probably not enough.....I do some stretch's from the Walk Away the Pounds video....They do seem to help...especially to "wake me up" when i walk in the morning. I also stretch when I get home. It feels good after all that!! I am hoping to walk some during my lunch hour at work this week. We have a walking path I can do. I'm going to wear my HRM to see how many calories I am burning during it. Its supposed to stay on the cool side still, so it should be nice....as long as the rain holds off!