Is anyone going to take before and after photos??

Options
Is anyone going to take before and after photos, I was considering doing this. I'll try and takes some this week and maybe take fresh ones at the end of each phase.

Replies

• ehsquared
    Options
    I was going to do this too but if only just for myself. If I see a big enough change I will show them off, but I suppose I could share them with my fellow workouters :)
  • tesoro83
    Options
    I took before pictures last week. I'm not going to share them until I feel comfortable and have reached my final goal :) I plan on taking new pictures every 2 weeks.
  • FlTGlRL
    FlTGlRL Posts: 239
    Options
    Haha...I agree. I'm going to take some but If I don't think there has been a big enough change I won't show mine either.
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I guess we are all on the same page about this....only if I see some change!! LOL and I better see some change!! :sad:
  • FlTGlRL
    Options
    I guess we are all on the same page about this....only if I see some change!! LOL and I better see some change!! :sad:

LOL...definitely!
    I just took my "End of Phase One" photos last night, it's a day early but that's okay.
    I did see some changes. My arms were so BIG before, I definitely lost a lot of fat in them. Also my legs are toning up a lot. I can't wait to see what changes Phase 2 will bring. I'm really digging taking photos though, it really lets you see the difference.
    I'm thinking I might do that after the program too, maybe 1x per month for 1 year. We will see.
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I really need to take some. I just never know what to wear. I don't want to be the chick in her undies, but I also want something that's going to let you see the changes. I think I'll take pictures today.
  • debwaid
    Options

LOL...definitely!
    I just took my "End of Phase One" photos last night, it's a day early but that's okay.
    I did see some changes. My arms were so BIG before, I definitely lost a lot of fat in them. Also my legs are toning up a lot. I can't wait to see what changes Phase 2 will bring. I'm really digging taking photos though, it really lets you see the difference.
    I'm thinking I might do that after the program too, maybe 1x per month for 1 year. We will see.

Awesome! ?Glad you are seeing some results already! Sumnerfan, My Pictures were taken by a 5 yr old and only in workout clothes. Still if results are good, I should be able to see them!! Maybe after I finish Phase 1, I'll do the workout bra and panties....Oh geez, did I say that out loud!!! :noway: :laugh:
  • FlTGlRL
    Options
    LOL....I like your faces.
  • FlTGlRL
    Options
    I really need to take some. I just never know what to wear. I don't want to be the chick in her undies, but I also want something that's going to let you see the changes. I think I'll take pictures today.

I've been taking them in my bikini and I do not belong in a bikini but I think I'm going to be blacking out face, bra, and panties area when and if I show mine just so people don't focus on the wrong things and just for my own dignity.:wink:
  • debwaid
    Options

I've been taking them in my bikini and I do not belong in a bikini but I think I'm going to be blacking out face, bra, and panties area when and if I show mine just so people don't focus on the wrong things and just for my own dignity.:wink:

I don't think I have a bikini anymore!! Lol maybe because I'm old enough to be your mommy!!! :noway: but if I end up with a fitness model's body....I'll have to get me a new one!! :bigsmile:
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm always taking pics! LOL I think they show your true accomplishments. I am nowhere NEAR wearing a bikini, prolly never will with stretch marks and all, But I did take my pics before I started Phase 1 in my workout bra and panties (using the self timer on my camera) LOL :tongue: If I can ever figure out how to post pics on here, I will post em probably a few weeks into the program or maybe not even till the end, depends on how much of a change there is. And how secure I am with putting them on the world wide web :embarassed:
  • lauri78
    lauri78 Posts: 19
    Options

LOL...definitely!

What is the after program?
  • debwaid
    Options

LOL...definitely!
    Heck if I know! I am not so sure that I should go straight in to Phase 3 after I finish Phase 2. I've got 30 lbs to lose to reach my goal.

What is the after program?
  • FlTGlRL
    Options
    Yea...Well, you could always go all the way through than start again at phase 2. I think that's what she suggests after we finish which I'm seriously considering unless I find another cool program I'd like to try instead. We will see....
    1 step at a time for now :tongue:
  • FlTGlRL
    Options

[/quote
    I don't think I have a bikini anymore!! Lol maybe because I'm old enough to be your mommy!!! :noway: but if I end up with a fitness model's body....I'll have to get me a new one!! :bigsmile:

LOL....My boyfriend saw a pic of you and thought you were my friend Nikki who is 28 I believe so I wouldn't say you look to old.
    I hope we are all wearing bikinis with confidence this time next year. Or even sooner for that matter!!
  • FlTGlRL
    Options
    I'm always taking pics! LOL I think they show your true accomplishments. I am nowhere NEAR wearing a bikini, prolly never will with stretch marks and all, But I did take my pics before I started Phase 1 in my workout bra and panties (using the self timer on my camera) LOL :tongue: If I can ever figure out how to post pics on here, I will post em probably a few weeks into the program or maybe not even till the end, depends on how much of a change there is. And how secure I am with putting them on the world wide web :embarassed:

Yes.. I hear ya. I thought I would post them as I go but than the time came and I realized that I want to wait until the end when I have drastic results to compare too. If I'm still not looking how I want at the end of the program than I'll take some at the end of the year maybe.
  • debwaid
    Options
    Just a couple of shots!
    From the beginning up to today - Side shot
    picstitch-2.jpg

Front view from the beginning March 13, and a couple of weeks ago
    picstitch-1.jpg

Pounds lost not much at all, inches are coming off!
  • GirlMeetsCamera
    GirlMeetsCamera Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I took my before pictures today in a bikini. Holy cow...hoping to look a lot better in the 'after' pictures in the same bikini because the ones today were rough! I'm starting the program June 4 (Monday) and am taking the rest of this week to figure out the whole eating plan, make a list, shop, and prep.
  • kari574
    kari574 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I took before and afters today also in a bikini. Front shot not too horrible, but looking much worse than I realized from the rear! Time to get serious! Started the program today and feeling optimistic.
  • debwaid
    Options
    Good for you ladies! You are gonna see some awesome results!!