Start Date

Options
Please post your start date, amount of days you are doing the challenge, and an end date on this topic. Thank you!

Megan Start Date: June 2nd 2012
100 Days
End Date: September 9th 2012

Replies

• lulu_1
    lulu_1 Posts: 100
    Options
    Start date: June 2nd 2012
    end date june 11 2012
    Therefore 10 days.
  • Meggers2013
    Options
    That is great lulu_1 I hope you enjoy this challenge!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Hi! This sounds very interesting! I do not know a start date yet, as I need to clean out the cabinets and refridgerator of our current garb and need to discuss with the hubby, but I'm definitely interested. I will come back and post a start date soon! Thanks for this idea!
  • northaven
    northaven Posts: 4
    Options
    OK!...I will start...ummm...ok...I will start Monday June 4, 2012 and do this for 10 days:) Pray for me guys because I don't consider Chic-fil-a "fast food:)"
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am starting today June 2 ~June 12
  • SingeSange
    SingeSange Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I will start today, June 2, until June 12.
  • debby0513
    debby0513 Posts: 1
    Options
    Will start Monday, June 4 through June 13
  • kdeuser
    kdeuser Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will start today! I really need to focus to get the next 10 off.....
  • lulu_1
    lulu_1 Posts: 100
    Options
    OH SNAP i just remembered that i started this and don't know how i forget it. I will need to do a new start day ... When hmmm When i don't have school I think.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Hey just what I need. IMy start date will be june 4 thru June 11. for I done had box cereal for breakfast. So tomorrow it is.
    Thanks
    Calie
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I will start tomorrow for 10 days, from June 4th to the 14th, and take it from there. Thanks for starting this group ~ I personally needed something like this, and with school out for the summer, it will make it easier to not be tempted by the cafeteria food!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • YummyMommy02
    Options
    I think this is a great idea for a group. Thanks :) I will start on June 8 and go until Sept. 16 (or longer) for the full 100 days.
  • Jeanniesb
    Jeanniesb Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started 6/10/12. I'm pretty much already doing this so focusing even more now is very helpful because I've had a few things here and there. But I would like to join others that focus on not having refind sugars or flour preseravitives etc. It is very easy once you get you just get :flowerforyou: used to not having somethings. Thank you for putting this group together! Wahooooo support!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Meggers2013
    Options
    How is everyone doing with this challenge? I found the first 10 days to be a tad hard and each day there after came a little easier. Does anyone feel the difference? I know I did after week 1. Keep up the good work!
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I will try 10 days to start.

KFM