June 2012 - Post Your Photo's here

Options
2»

Replies

• kristynkayte
    kristynkayte Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Here's another before pic taken last weekend.

texasfalls2012013.jpg
  • mrdth6686
    mrdth6686 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think this among other post proves we are our own worst critics!!

We don't have far too go :) Mrdth you are so pretty! You look a little familiar too in the 4th pic...pretty sure I have never met you but you do look like someone I have met before.

Yes, we are! Thanks :)
  • GIAngel222
    GIAngel222 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    0b1e69f7.jpg
    19acc3ac.jpg
  • mini72
    mini72 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yay I have lost my first 2.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • deannalynne73
    deannalynne73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options

Awesome!!!! Congrats!! :)
  • steamyhott
    steamyhott Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am very inspired by you right now.....you did something I only wish I could....post pictures of me in a bathing suite....i took pictures of me in one this weekend and sent them to my mom...she never responded....so i called her and she said she could not download them....lol My hats off to you!!!!!!!

I haven't lost any weight yet. The bathing suit ones are from January, when I first joined myfitnesspal but I didn't commit. Then the other one is from Easter. I just got back on the wagon 2 days ago, so these pictures, unfortunately, are pretty accurate. No one has seen these pictures besides my husband so putting them on here is a huge leap of faith!

DSC00761.jpg
    DSC00579.jpg
    DSC00577.jpg
    DSC00576.jpg

*first time adding pictures, hope I did it correctly!
  • steamyhott
    steamyhott Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mum2paris
    mum2paris Posts: 25
    Options
    Ok, I'm gona do it. Post pics.

First lot of pics was 2 years ago, 2010. (please excuse the silly ford temporary tattoo - hubby thought it would be funny)
    DSC06395-1.jpgDSC06392.jpgDSC06391.jpg

May have more pics from currently to add, but don't know if there's really much difference. Hoping to look a heck of alot better in this bikini by the time I'm done here.
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am going to give this a try. I have never put pics on here other than my profile so hoping it works. I did buy a 'bikini' as a goal and a before...almost even used those pictures. But then realized that really my June goal is to wear these jeans and not have the roll at the top and to not look stuffed into them. So here are my June goal jeans.
    IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0433.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
  • LMiller81
    LMiller81 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am going to give this a try. I have never put pics on here other than my profile so hoping it works. I did buy a 'bikini' as a goal and a before...almost even used those pictures. But then realized that really my June goal is to wear these jeans and not have the roll at the top and to not look stuffed into them. So here are my June goal jeans.

Great Goal! You can do it!
  • mum2paris
    mum2paris Posts: 25
    Options
    Well done! fitting into nice jeans always makes you feel good!!!
    :smile: