Can I see your diary?

Options
hayley0181
hayley0181 Posts: 59 Member
Hi,
I'm new to the group. I had been eating 1200 cals but I've only lost 2lbs since jan, so I'm trying to up my cals after seeing all the great advice on the forums! I'm aiming to eat 1750 after working out my TDEE but I'm struggling to do this eating clean. Would anyone mind me looking at their diary for ideas please?
Thanks! :D

Replies

• mibrewer413
    Options
    you can add me and/or look at my diary although you may want to ignore the free meal I had last night!
  • Desmonema
    Desmonema Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Great you're here and decided to go the right way and not starve yourself!! I eat considerably clean most of the time (ignore yesterday... *grin*) and can give you some nice recipes and ideas if you want.
    Best of luck!!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Mines open so feel free to look. This week has been a bit heavy on the old alcohol I'm afraid!
  • DBell28
    DBell28 Posts: 45
    Options
    feel free to add me - I was doing 1200 for awhile and am now upping. my intake is pretty clean (although the last two days were a mess LOL) but I am back on track now
  • meggyh20
    meggyh20 Posts: 116
    Options
    You can look at mine too...the last two weeks, except for last night when I also had a splurge. :)
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add or just check out my diary.
  • ladyace2078
    ladyace2078 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look at my diary...of course it hasn't been the best couple of weeks, but there are still some good things mixed with the not so good for me things.
  • hayley0181
    Options
    Thank you for all your replies! Really helped :)
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    My diary is always open! I eat clean for the most part!! Oh and if you see any recipes in my diary that look good, let me know and I'll message them to you!
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Feel free.. mines open.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Yep, mine is open!
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Mine is open feel free to friend me or just take a peek. I eat clean probably 80% of the time but I also enjoy a treat now and then.
  • oonga
    oonga Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    mine's open :)
    Good luck with your journey and good on you for making the decision to eat more early on :)
  • witrixie2011
    witrixie2011 Posts: 224
    Options
    Mine's open but not necessarily "clean". I'm on a limited budget and try to eat as healthy as I can with what I can buy and what is given to me.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Sure! Snoop away. :bigsmile:
  • Alex729
    Alex729 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great thread! I'm new here and I am struggling daily to eat the calories that mfp set for me. I definitely don't feel hungry, but I am way under my calorie goals constantly. I know it's a matter of 1) better planning of meals and snacks and 2) NOT being afraid to eat. I just can't seem to wrap my mind around the idea that I will still lose weight even if I eat 2000+ calories.

I will definitely be peeking at your diaries and stealing some ideas! Thanks!

I'm always looking for new friends too as I start my journey, so feel free to add me :)
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Mine is open and mostly clean!
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My diary is open too and I have the same goal as you. Just ignore the last 2 days of festivites....please!
  • hayley0181
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! :D
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I'm open

Disclaimer: my current goal is weight gain