Tomorrow is the REAL challenge....

Options
Im_NotPerfect
Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
Tomorrow is W1D3 for me....but the REAL challenge will be getting my butt out of bed at 5 am on a SATURDAY to do it! :noway:

Replies

• secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Remember it's only 30 minutes, plus think of how refreshed and ready for the day you will be when you're done. That shower is going to feel awesome.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Options
    Yes it is. I just have to remind myself of that tomorrow morning! LOL

Lobster...you're such an awesome motivator!! Thank you!
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Get it done & out of the way early.

Bonus you earn some extra calories you can eat back durning the day :drinker:
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Hoping you did it! Tell us about it!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Options
    I DID!!! I'm so proud of myself! I had actually told myself that I could sleep until 6, but I was awake at 5:21 am, so I just got up and went. it was fantastic! My last 2 runs were actually 90 seconds (the first was unintentional, the second was to challenge myself). So this morning I was ready to hit week 2. If I can get up early on a saturday and run, I can do it ANY time! :)
  • buckeyegirl0103
    buckeyegirl0103 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I am supposed to do W2D1 tomorrow- but I am home with a stomach bug and fever today! :grumble: Hoping I feel up to it tomorrow- but reminding myself if I don't feel up to it I WILL do it on Wednesday!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Options
    Yeah a stomach bug is nothing to mess with. Definately make sure you're up to it before you venture out!
  • jenbunboo
    jenbunboo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Go you! I did the same thing, was at my in-laws and got up and out and ran around their neighborhood. It was actually a really nice change of pace to see a different area. AND this morning when I got up it was raining, so I ran at lunch time instead!