Low carb puddings?

Options
NikkiJoH
NikkiJoH Posts: 22 Member
hi everyone!

i have a mega sweet tooth, especially for chocolate.........just wondering if anyone has any low carb pudding ideas?

preferably easy preperation as i have a 2 yr old son and a mega busy life style but any ideas would be great! :-)

thank you :-)
xxx

Replies

• bellaphile
    bellaphile Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    kinda!

cream cheese
    unsweetened cocoa powder (to taste)
    splenda (to taste, usually 1-2 packets)

mix together and enjoy!
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    There's lots of low carb mousse recipes out there. Basically whipped cream, sugar free sweetener of choice, and cocoa powder or other flavorings. I've been thinking of trying to make some pudding with almond milk but haven't gotten around to it yet. Also, wasn't sure if you just meant pudding-pudding, or pudding the British/any dessert sense. But from your profile I don't think you're in the UK, but still not sure lol!
  • sicchi
    sicchi Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    kinda!

cream cheese
    unsweetened cocoa powder (to taste)
    splenda (to taste, usually 1-2 packets)

mix together and enjoy!

i have this everynight after dinner, or with cream instead, mmmmm...
  • ZipperJJ
    ZipperJJ Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I just eat sugar-free pudding cups. Or make sugar-free Jello pudding with half & half or heavy cream.
  • Fausttt
    Fausttt Posts: 101
    Options
    there are recipes for Avocado Chocolate pudding that look amazing. I have yet to try them, but I plan on it in the next couple of days. They are basically avocado, coconut Milk(or almond milk, or heavy cream) some splenda or stevia, and cocoa powder. Mix together and enjoy.
  • DrKittyCat
    DrKittyCat Posts: 108
    Options
    Have you tried low carb flan? It is really delicious if you're a fan of custard.
  • sparkyn7
    sparkyn7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Have you tried low carb flan? It is really delicious if you're a fan of custard.

Recipe please? I love custards.
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    I buy low carb puddings from diet direct.com
  • DrKittyCat
    DrKittyCat Posts: 108
    Options
    http://www.food.com/recipe/atkins-almond-flan-low-carb-81132

I've made this one before and it is absolutely delicious. Really satisfies any dessert cravings I have.
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Medifast or Wonderslim products. Pudding, Cakes Brownies etc all low calorie and low carb.
  • NikkiJoH
    Options
    There's lots of low carb mousse recipes out there. Basically whipped cream, sugar free sweetener of choice, and cocoa powder or other flavorings. I've been thinking of trying to make some pudding with almond milk but haven't gotten around to it yet. Also, wasn't sure if you just meant pudding-pudding, or pudding the British/any dessert sense. But from your profile I don't think you're in the UK, but still not sure lol!
  • NikkiJoH
    Options

yep i am in the uk :-) xx
  • NikkiJoH
    Options
    thanks everyone i have been having sugar free jelly and cream, sweetner and cocoa powder so thank u!!! wish u all the best of luck :-D xxx
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Strawberries and cream (all on offer in the UK at the moment thanks to the Jubilee - just be sure to log carefully due to the sugar in the strawberries).

Mix ricotta with Splenda and either cocoa or lemon rind, dollop in a ramekin and refridgerate (or eat straight away!). Good hit of protein and tastes like cheesecake.

Chocolate oatbran muffins (I've posted the recipe up here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/612710-if-i-want-cake-for-lunch-i-will-have-cake-for-lunch?hl=chocolate+oatbran+muffin#posts-8809684). I always have a freezer bag full of these in my fridge as they are handy for breakfast on the go as well.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    http://www.food.com/recipe/atkins-almond-flan-low-carb-81132

I've made this one before and it is absolutely delicious. Really satisfies any dessert cravings I have.

OMG this sounds amazing! Going to give it a go.