INFO TO KNOW

Options
mudypupy
mudypupy Posts: 52 Member
Three years ago tomorrow i embarked on a journey towards healthier living. during this time i have had a miscarriage, a live birth, had to return to the workforce and had my husband have to leave the workforce. this has caused many highs and extreme lows but i have successfully went from 353 to 247 in a year n half...then got pregnant, forced on bed rest for 3 months, lost baby...sat on couch for 3 more months digging my way out of a dark pit... gained 27 back. lost 10 during depression. then got prego again and re found my happiness and focus and only gained 17lbs thru pregnancy. as i type this i have again lost 23 lbs since my rainbow's birth 4 months ago. and in a little over a month will have one year under my belt without smoking. i trudge on down my road still determined to enjoy my journey, be a good role model for my kids and stay healthy.

i started another group that took ppl on a baby step journey with goals and challenges the same as i had when i first started but tho i had a good few handfulls of ppl only a few ever got involved to i ended that group and am starting this one. '

this is what i expect of those who join us on our journey......

>i wish to have a support group here. ladies helping eachother with questions, truth, a hand, a shoulder thru bad days ...
>>>>>NO FIGHTIING!! everyone has opinions and are welcome to post them, not everyone will agree with others opinions but i will immediately remove anyone who fights that their opinion is the only right one...if you have documented proof we can look up online show it to us. we'd love to learn more!!!

>i myself have much nutrition education and hope still to maybe help those start a new life and quit dieting. i will provide some bit of advice daily...i will open a recipe page... and a inspiration page... and a tips page...and a daily hardship page. daily i will imput something on one or more of the pages and i encourage others on here to add to the pages often

>i expect members to BE ACTIVE on here... i expect members to post something at least ONCE WEEKLY. this is a support group if well just sit by and watch there is not much support.

PLEASE MAKE THIS A FUN JOURNEY HOLDING EACHOTHERS HANDS AND SLOWING DOWN TO VIEW THE BEAUTY OF US AND ALL THAT IS AROUND US

Replies

• lauries3
    lauries3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have had my own battles as well. I am here to stay and work through this fight that I have with low self-esteem and making bad choices. I have two years sober July 3rd. I am divorced from a man that was half my age and was a street thug. I was at an all time low being homeless with two children. He wasn't my first bad choice in men either. I have had a string of them and I have been celibate as well for two years. And I feel good about it. I now have God in my life and I am devoted to living a clean life. I am finishing up my Masters degree in education and I love to self sabotage. Why I feel the need to do that is beyond me but at this point in my educational career I can not afford to not finish or even stop. Since 2007 I have ballooned up to 285 and am now 230. But this has been a battle. I previously dealt with bullimia and was a real psycho then I stopped and this is what happened. In the earlier years I think my heaviest was 185 but I would jump to 147. This is where I would like to be now about 147 and that would give me a healthy BMI I want this and I want honest to goodness friends who will keep it 100% real all the time. I am looking forward to doing this with you.
  • mudypupy
    mudypupy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have two years sober July 3rd.

CONGRATZ ON YOUR SOBRIETY!!!!!!!!!!!

noce to meet you and hope we can become good friends