Newbies

Options
Swissmiss
Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
Wow, there are so many of them. Glad to see all of you. If you like, you may add me as a friend.

Replies

• estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hi just joined. Gona have a look around :)
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Welcome Estelle. Hope that you get lots of help and encouragement and I am looking forward to learning from you also.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) x
  • sioark55
    sioark55 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am so pleased to have found this group!! I get little to no support from friends to lose weight because I am not HUGE so if anyone wants to, please add me!
  • staci2468
    staci2468 Posts: 25
    Options
    Im pretty excited about this group too. So tired of hearing why do workout your not fat. My goal is to be strong and tone and a six pack wouldn't hurt
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    So tired of hearing why do workout your not fat.

Amen sista!

And "Eat as much as you want!! you don't need to lose any weight!!":grumble:
  • _SASX_
    _SASX_ Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    hey all, I joined this board a while ago, but only now just 'got on'. I've lost 90+ pounds over the last 3 years. I re-gained about 20 from my lowest weight of 154 lbs this past year. I'm 5'6" and do home workouts with dvd's or online trainers, like Zuzuka Light. I don't care as much about re-losing the weight back to 154, I just want to fit back into my clothes properly and be fit and strong.
    :wink:

Add me if you want
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm 5'4" and 130lb looking to reach 115lb-120lb. According to the BMI calculators I'm in a healthy weight range, but I'm smaller framed and I don't feel right when I am on the bigger side of that. Plus I want to be nice and healthy. And I agree, it is too bad how little support we get at this point in fact, i's very odd. Thanks for starting this thread.
  • 1LRoy
    1LRoy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm 5'4" and 130lb looking to reach 115lb-120lb. According to the BMI calculators I'm in a healthy weight range, but I'm smaller framed and I don't feel right when I am on the bigger side of that. Plus I want to be nice and healthy. And I agree, it is too bad how little support we get at this point in fact, i's very odd. Thanks for starting this thread.

I'm also new and excited to have this group!

I'm 5'3" and very small boned, 111.5 lbs, under-muscled, and over fat. I'm so tired of getting the run down from people when they find out that I'm "on a diet" because they look at petite little me and see nothing wrong. I was 104 for the longest time until they fixed my hyperthyroidism. I know 111.5 doesn't sound like much, but an extra 7.5 pounds of pure fat feels AWFUL on me. I wouldn't mind the weight if it was muscle, but it isn't.

So, my goal is to get back into my skinny clothes, lose some body fat, and gain a good healthy amount of muscle. I know I'll look better and feel better.
  • msmurdr
    msmurdr Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new:) Not sure where to start... any pointers?