Hello!

Options
Can I still be in the group as a lady doing this program? ;-)
I've done Fat Loss 2 and I'm currently towards the end of Hypertrophy 1. Loving it! I had great results with the women's version of the book, so I'm hoping for some good gains with this one. So far, so good!

Replies

• fingersmagoo
    fingersmagoo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Don't see why not. My wife is doing the same program, but for women. (Which is kinda strange being that it says that a woman should lift like a man....so why have two books :) )
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm planning to start this program come June 1 since this is the book I have and not the one for women. And I agree with you fingersmagoo.
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Don't see why not. My wife is doing the same program, but for women. (Which is kinda strange being that it says that a woman should lift like a man....so why have two books :) )

I think generally speaking a woman would see a book about weight lifting and wouldn't naturally gravitate to it. But when they see it's a book that's geared towards them, a lady who wouldn't consider weight lifting might consider doing it. At least that's what I think.
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Can I still be in the group as a lady doing this program? ;-)
    I've done Fat Loss 2 and I'm currently towards the end of Hypertrophy 1. Loving it! I had great results with the women's version of the book, so I'm hoping for some good gains with this one. So far, so good!

I don't see why you couldn't join. I'm a beginner and you're definitely more advanced of a weight lifter than I am. I don't might getting inspiration from and hopefully become able to inspire a woman.
  • saraparris82
    Options
    I've been doing NROL, the original version, for about 10 weeks now. I'm 2/3 of the way through Fat Loss 1 and think I'm going to move to Hypertrophy next, then go back to Fat Loss 2.

I'm a woman and was slightly offended at the idea that I needed a different book than men. Don't we all build muscle the same way? I love walking back to the weights in my gym and showing the men that I know what I'm doing, and showing the 1 woman back there that you CAN lift something heavier than 5lbs!
  • aliciakay3086
    aliciakay3086 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a chick doing NROL too. I started Fat Loss 1 a couple weeks ago, but have been kind of sidelined by a muscle strain in my hamstring. Got that worked out by my chiropractor today, so hopefully I'll be back on plan 100% very soon. Loving it so far...3 sets of 15 reps of 95lb deadlifts WEAR ME OUT. in a good way.