Hello!!

Options
I'm so glad I was told about this group!
I'm just trying to lose 10-14 pounds. I'm 5'5.5 and 134.
I've been so tired of hearing everyone complain about me being obsessed, not eating enough etc etc. Cleaned out my friends list and added people with my goals. So happy to see there are more people on here with my goals.

Feel free to add me! I'm on everyday and only keep friends who are active on here.

Replies

• stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Hi! I know it's hard when you are losing those last few lbs and everyone treats you like you are insane for trying to lose. We all know where we feel at our best. By the way your CW is my GW, lol, but I have a feeling I will end up wanting to be 127.
    Welcome!
  • kimber_av
    kimber_av Posts: 98
    Options
    Oh man yes these pounds are hard to move! I'm sure we will get there though!
    134 is a good goal 127 could be as well. Depends on yoru body composition. But you won't know until you get to 134 if you'll like how you look when you get there. Best of luck doll!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Welcome kimber_av. I also want to lose around 10 pounds. I am an inch shorter than you but I weight about 148. I am much older and therefore can't lose much more weight without looking sick.
  • staci2468
    staci2468 Posts: 25
    Options
    hey there.. IM in the same boat I'm 5'2" 128 and wanna lose 10-15 pounds. I'll add ya
  • nemesis4t4
    Options
    Hi ladies! I just joined MFP, and this is my first group. I am 5'3 and 145, GW of around 135-140 depending on how I feel. I'm muscular and weighing less than 130 or so just doesnt work for my frame. Glad to have found this group!