90 Mile Challenge

Options
Size Healthy is going back to basics, WALKING! Yes we had to learn how to walk and it is very essential in your exercise regimen. It is also imprtant for your health. Walking buids confidence and mental well being, boost your immune system, helps relieve stress, improves flexibility of joints and muscles, lowers blood pressuure and cholesterol levels, aids restful sleep, helps you breathe more efficiently, stregthens your heart, improves circulation, promotes weight loss, gives you more energy when you are tired, and builds strength in muscles and bones. You get all that just from walking, that is awesome.

Size Healthy believes in educating and training so we are going back to the basics. It is time to put some miles in and get that heart rate up. Starting June 11 - September 11, 2012, 90 miles to a Healthier You one step at a time begins. This is a walk challenge; however if you run that is great but not mandatory. If you reach 90 Miles before the end of the challenge, don't stop; keep walking. There will be a prize for the person who has walked the most miles. Are you in? If so, sign up by responding to the this post and get ready to walk it out, one step at a time. Jeremiah 29:11 (MSG) I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.

~Nataisha Adivarunner Ramirez

Replies