Anyone want to start insanity starting June 1st??

Options
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here is interested in starting Shaun T's insanity workouts with me! I wanted to start but it might be a cool idea to start with some one or even a group thats why I'm setting the date for June 1st. Add me or message me if your interested! This way we'll be on the same workouts everyday and higher chance of sticking to it. :) I'm excited!

Replies

• SgtLRob87
    SgtLRob87 Posts: 11
    Options
    hey I am on day 4 - not that far apart! I can still be here to incourage you :)
  • 42diesel
    42diesel Posts: 7
    Options
    I've just finished Insanity but I'm going to start again. It's easier if you start on a Monday though to follow the Insanity calendar easily - you get Sundays off :)

Are you able to start tomorrow - 28 May? I'll be there with you.
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday!
  • RMT1017
    RMT1017 Posts: 4
    Options
    I will be starting soon. A friend is making a copy of her dvds for me this week. My plan is to start on Sunday and rest on Saturdays. I am also looking into using a calorie counter of some sort but I don't know which one yet.
  • ilarrotta
    ilarrotta Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I was going to start today, but your are right 42Diesel, Monday is better to fit in the calendar, so I will be doing some other exercise today.
    Hopefully we can continue encouraging one another to keep going.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you all!! :)
    I just started Month 2 today!!

I didn't lose any weight my first month :/ and I did push hard! I just got alot of muscle definition in my arms and legs. :) There is still fat flab over my abdomen area. Hopefully Month 2 and ACTUALLY following the diet plan this time around will get me closer to my goal weight. :)
    then It will be P90X after this with weights, followed by a 2nd round of Insanity!!

DIG DEEPER!
  • mheightchew
    Options
    Day 2 of insanity! Loving it so far!
  • bluejones
    bluejones Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm new to the group, fairly new to myfitnesspal (since I haven't logged on in so long..), but I am starting my first round of Insanity of Monday, June 11.. good luck to all, I'll keep checking in to compare notes and hopefully help motivate!! See ya then!! :smile:
  • mheightchew
    Options
    Pure cardio today! Loving insanity and I love it that I am a little sore