Phase 2, workout 7/8

Options
pashalia
pashalia Posts: 66 Member
Hello....
I am on week 7,8. Till now everything was fine... But... Workout 7... I cannot!! I do it, but with so many modifications that stops yo be challenged... I have another 3 times to do it... How did u deal with this workout? Was it difficult for u also? Workout 8 is ok... I can do it...

I ll appreciate your replies!!!

Replies

• Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I had a hard time with it, too. What I did was try to do 1 or 2 unmodified moves (if I could) and then do the modified version. I could actually do most of the moves unmodified by the second week. Just a warning: I felt the same about workout 9, too. But I got through it! Just keep at it and you'll do great!
  • Sarahbear83
    Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've felt this way with nearly every workout. The first time is brutal and I feel like I'm not getting anything done because I have to modify. By the second week I'm amazed at how much I am capable of. Keep trying!
  • KGTraxler
    KGTraxler Posts: 144
    Options
    Hello....
    I am on week 7,8. Till now everything was fine... But... Workout 7... I cannot!! I do it, but with so many modifications that stops yo be challenged... I have another 3 times to do it... How did u deal with this workout? Was it difficult for u also? Workout 8 is ok... I can do it...

I ll appreciate your replies!!!

I'm with you I started workout 7 yesterday and I had to modify a lot. However, Jillian does say that you should be dying in this workout because of the constant workout changes. I did half modifications and half not yesterday, but I still burned a lot. Work up to what you can do; like she says in past workouts, even if you can do only 1-2 of the regular moves and go back to modifying, that's still something to be proud of. I hope that helps!
  • pashalia
    Options
    Thank you so much for your replies!!!
    U make me feel so much better!!!
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I start workout 7 next week. I have to admit that I am a bit nervous. Does it help to preview the video?
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I think it helps for me to preview all the video's
  • WTJS
    WTJS Posts: 14
    Options
    It helped me to preview the DVD's. At the same time, it also made me over-confident for some of the moves. Some look easier than they are. This was my week 7 and I am still sore from the first workout! For all the previous weeks the soreness only lasted a day.
  • pashalia
    Options
    I just want to add that the second time you do the workout 7 is much easier... ;)))) not easy...jut easier, but with difference!
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Well it lived up to the hype. Workout 7 was a beast and it kicked my butt. Circuit 1 was the worst and I had to do a bunch of modifications.
  • pashalia
    Options
    Well it lived up to the hype. Workout 7 was a beast and it kicked my butt. Circuit 1 was the worst and I had to do a bunch of modifications.

I ll agree 100% that the first circuit was a nightmare... Today I did wo7 for last time... I wonder what will happen with wo9....