Cleanse America --Welcome!!

Options
taylor0204
taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
I am seeking MFP members to join me in Cleanse America. It is a 10 day cleanse which begins on June 20th.

The guidelines are simple. For 10 days you eat a 100% raw foods diet (Level 1) or follow a liquid diet (Level 2) of juices, smoothies, elixers, teas and soups.

For detailed program information, visit the website at www.cleanseamerica.com. I am hoping you will join me.

Replies

• lohitverma
    lohitverma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Count me in, waiting for my juicer to be delivered :)
  • taylor0204
    Options
    :smile: I am so glad you will join me, my friend.
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hello! The timing of this is perfect! I was actually just about to start a raw cleanse with my roommate! I would love any recipes or ideas that you all may have. :)
  • dandes
    dandes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I will not be able to begin on the 20th, I am leaving on the 25th. Could I begin early?
  • taylor0204
    Options
    Hello! The timing of this is perfect!

buckystars, I am glad you have decided to join us and the timing being perfect. If you have registered for the program ( via CleanseAmerica's website) the program guidelines will be available this Sunday, June 10th.

I am excited about the experience.
  • taylor0204
    Options
    I will not be able to begin on the 20th, I am leaving on the 25th. Could I begin early?

Welcome Dandes. I don't see why you can't begin early. The program guidelines will be available this Sunday in order to allow people time to review and begin shopping for the grocery items.
  • urbanmasala
    urbanmasala Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey, Angie! *waving*

Glad you started this group. Thanks for letting me know about it.

I was going to do this anyway and blog about it each of the 10 days, including meals, recipes, etc.

I'm looking forward to travel this journey with you guys as it should definitely help me with accountability.

I did a 7-day raw food cleanse a few months ago and it was awesome, albeit a bit tough at the end. The two most important things I learned from it were variety and preparation. I think this time should go a lot smoother.

Let's DO this!!! ;-)

Lynne
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I will probably be starting a few days late b/c I'll be just getting home from a trip on the 22nd and don't want to limit myself when I'll be eating out. But I THINK I am onboard with this...we'll see :)
  • taylor0204
    Options

Glad you started this group. Thanks for letting me know about it.

I'm looking forward to travel this journey with you guys as it should definitely help me with accountability.

I did a 7-day raw food cleanse a few months ago and it was awesome, albeit a bit tough at the end. The two most important things I learned from it were variety and preparation. I think this time should go a lot smoother.

Lynne

Lynne, I am so glad you are joining in on the journey. The group will surely be a great source for accountability.
    I just finished a 3-day cleanse the end of May so I am so ready to get this program started before I lose my momentum.

I am excited and looking forward to the program, "we got this."
  • taylor0204
    Options
    I will probably be starting a few days late b/c I'll be just getting home from a trip on the 22nd and don't want to limit myself when I'll be eating out. But I THINK I am onboard with this...we'll see :)

EmilyRanae22, welcome to the group. If you decide to join us on the 22nd, I will add 2 additional days to my cleanse so you have support for 10 days. How can you say "no" to that:happy: