WORKOUT 7 = OUCH!

Options
2»

Replies

• pmcjt
    pmcjt Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy...I loved it! Those crow push-ups will be my new challenge to see how well I can do them. I did them but they didn't look as fluid as everyone on the dvd. I'm not even sure I got down very far because I was concentrating on getting my knee to my armpit. lol Looking forward to 8 tomorrow!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Did Workout 7 for the first time...AND OH HOW I LOVE THEE.....5/6 I hated so it was a breath of fresh air for me...Excited to see what 8 will bring in the AM...Loads of the moves were from previous...like the cross over squats, spiderman pushups... I enjoyed those....Glad to have this group...gives me head ups...
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy...I loved it! Those crow push-ups will be my new challenge to see how well I can do them. I did them but they didn't look as fluid as everyone on the dvd. I'm not even sure I got down very far because I was concentrating on getting my knee to my armpit. lol Looking forward to 8 tomorrow!

YOU ARE NOT ALONE>..I LOVED IT!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    I'm noticing that I dislike most of the odd numbered workouts (chest, tricep etc) mainly because my upper body strength sucks. I begin workouts 7 and 8 on Monday and I previewed them last night. I was not happy with what I saw. Workout 7 looks like it is a true killer. I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one who feels like this AND I only viewed the workout....LOL.
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm noticing that I dislike most of the odd numbered workouts (chest, tricep etc) mainly because my upper body strength sucks. I begin workouts 7 and 8 on Monday and I previewed them last night. I was not happy with what I saw. Workout 7 looks like it is a true killer. I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one who feels like this AND I only viewed the workout....LOL.

I walked around with very very sore traps for 2 days after workout 7. When the soreness was finally gone, it was time to do the workout again!! I'm on the 2nd week of 7&8 and it's actually much easier now.