Tee Shirt Sizes

Options
trishadams
trishadams Posts: 104 Member
Howdy ladies,

Jersey Dream (http://www.logosoftwear.com/product/26071/dream-fan-jersey-in-juniors-sizes ) won by a landslide, so we'll be going with that in Black/Scarlet/White.

Please review the size chart and reply with your desired size. Also, just an fyi, last year's tees were also 'junior' sized, but they seemed to fit everyone pretty well. If in doubt, size up.

Thanks!

Replies

• thebratee1
    thebratee1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll go with a large, just in case my chest gets bigger between now and then, lol!!
  • laurae
    laurae Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    If Regina is going with a large, I better go with an extra-large! I've seen how petite she is in person! Renae is going to pass and save her money.

What is the final cost, and how do we pay?
  • laurae
    Options
    Change that to a LARGE. I just measured most of my shirts for working out, and they are all about 18" across. If it ends up being too small, i have kids to pass it down to.
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    XL for me please
  • sagj
    sagj Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'll have to check when I get home.
  • meliffy18
    meliffy18 Posts: 13
    Options
    Large for me please!
  • helened
    helened Posts: 42
    Options
    Large for me.
    Trish, if it's the same vendor, can you give them a ring and ask them if it's the same stretchy material? Thanks!
  • steph_arena
    Options
    trying not to be indiscrete...the ladies who ordered large can you tell me your bra cup size so i have an idea?? i am 34b (barely)
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Roommie, I'm somewhere between 34C and36D depending on the bra, so I got XL. Mostly though because I don't want that material clingy to my fat roll like in the pictures from the Chicago RT so I hope an XL will be loose but not too loose.
  • thebratee1
    thebratee1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    On a good day I'm an A. ITA with Jill, just didn't want everyone to see my jelly roll, hehehe.
  • laurae
    Options
    Steph, I am a 36-B or 34-C.
  • trishadams
    Options
    Large for me.
    Trish, if it's the same vendor, can you give them a ring and ask them if it's the same stretchy material? Thanks!

Will do ;)
  • trishadams
    Options

What is the final cost, and how do we pay?

The cost will be somewhere between $15-$20. We should have a final number shortly ;)

As for payment, last year we collected at RT. Might do the same this year or maybe Paypal?
  • firecracker1026
    firecracker1026 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    A large for me! Oh wait, i'm not going to the RT. Dang!!! ;) Make sure you all take a (or several) group shot! I can't wait to see pictures.
  • oneida_russet
    oneida_russet Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm totally with you Katie! I would love a shirt too, but alas, I'm not going...

And I love the jelly roll comment! I often joke about my sushi roll.
  • sagj
    sagj Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi Trish,

I forgot to respond again yesterday; I'm sorry about that. I'm thinking an XL will work for me.

Thank you!
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Ummm...am I too late? Did you already order? :sad: