Help with Calendar

Options
Cinbeth
Cinbeth Posts: 29 Member
I am trying my best to get back into working out but like I am sure many of you finding the time when is the problem. I was just wondering if any of you adjust the workout calendar to your schedule like do Circuit 1 and 2 days back to back with no rest day? And do you change around when your rest days are according to when you can work out? Any advice is appreciated thank you.

Replies

• Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! My "rest day" is Saturday. I just check off the workouts as I do them. I also normally took one rest day unless forced to take more. That way I didn't have to worry if I wasn't "on schedule."
  • clowermom
    clowermom Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I actually print out my own calendar with all the Circuits on it -- I usually lift on Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Then, I "fill in" the blank days with whatever cardio exercise I did or if it was a rest day. Somedays I rest on Tuesday, some days it's Saturday. I try to listen to my body. If I'm feeling overly tired -- I take a rest day.

I don't ever lift 2 days in a row. I think it's important to have at least one day in between lifting days to help rest the muscles.

And for June, I altered my schedule even a little more. I'm leaving on vacation on the 20th and wanted to get in the whole Lean phase before I left. So I am lifting every other day, not the regular 3 days a week. In it's simplest form, my June schedule looks like this: Lift, Cardio, Lift, Rest ....repeat.