What is your food weakness?

Options
We all have at least one guilty pleasure when it comes to food. What is one (or a few) things you cannont go without? I'm a firm believer that while trying to lose weight, you should definitely stay on track but never deprive yourself of something you love to eat- just eat it in moderation! Depriving yourself could possibly set you up for disaster. . . and a few extra pounds.

Replies

• hstyli
    hstyli Posts: 3
    Options
    potato chips and pop - trying to not have either until the weekend!
  • stacystilly
    Options
    For some reason- I don't remember you drinking pop ever! Always water.
  • amfall
    amfall Posts: 1
    Options
    I have such a terrible sweet tooth! Chocolate, cookies, ice cream...you name it. It's very difficult to stay away from the sweets. But I CAN DO IT!
  • stacystilly
    Options
    same here but there are awesome things that can satisfy your craving that are chocolate :) Three Muskateers arent that bad. I mean I know it's sugar and what not but it's not horrible to "treat" yourself. haha
  • Cwest88
    Cwest88 Posts: 6
    Options
    Honestly. It's pizza. I don't crave it, but when it's there, it's like addicting I can never eat just 1. But a few days ago we ordered pizza and I had 1!!! I went to bed so I wouldnt eat anymore :) but I was pretty proud
  • Cwest88
    Cwest88 Posts: 6
    Options
    And of anyone else likes pizza like I do. . . . and if you like mushrooms I discovered a good alternative. Take a Portabella mushroom, put small amount of pizza sauce, lowfat mozerella, then top with onions, peppers whatever you prefer abd put it in the oven. So good!
  • pomegranatesoleil
    Options
    Doritos! I can eat a whole bag! so bad!
  • hstyli
    hstyli Posts: 3
    Options
    i do try to drink as much water as possible but think about when we go out to eat...i get pop often. i could drink it all day to be honest.
  • stacystilly
    Options
    I would have never guessed, honestly.
    My weakness is definitely chocolate and of course, good ol' carbs. Bread and potatoes are a huge weekness for me. Hashbrowns are my fave!
  • adriendee
    adriendee Posts: 4
    Options
    I dont' really think i have 1 food weakness. sometimes I'm just bored and eat! I do worse on the weekends at home with all the choices right in front of you. During the week, you just have what you bought for the day to work.
  • stacystilly
    Options
    I agree- the weekends are bad as far as food choices but I notice that I don't eat as much. . .
  • jherman08
    jherman08 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Terrible sweet tooth, donuts, sour patch kids, sour gummy worms, pizza, Chester's hot fries, I think my food strengths list would be shorter lol
  • stacystilly
    Options
    Yeah the sweets got me too!
  • robneilhendrix
    Options
    I've never been a big snacker. Honestly, it is Pop, plain and simple. It is the taste and the caffeine. Ice cream is another thing but even that I eat once a week or so. When I'm being cheap, have to eat out, I usually use a coupon to some buffet places but I vary my food and with my tracking I'm usually still under my calories and I try to overshoot my portions to stay more accurate.
  • Chryskk
    Chryskk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mine is Smart Foods White Cheddar Popcorn.
  • stace41
    stace41 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Chryskk wrote: »
    Mine is Smart Foods White Cheddar Popcorn.

Mine too!! Nothing better!