Options
Keekah1969
Keekah1969 Posts: 7 Member
Hi my name is Nechole, and I just joined MFP 5 days ago. I joined the group yesterday. I am here to lose roughly about 30 pounds. My goal is 130-135 area. I recently lost 40 pounds within the past 6 months already, but it was due to sickness. I am finally healthy, so I want to finish the job the right way. =]

Replies

• TammyRandolph
    TammyRandolph Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Nechole, I just joined the group today. I would like to lose about 25-30 pounds. I want to get down to about 120-125. I've lost 17 pounds, but I have gained 7 of it back, and I know it is because I stopped exercising, so I need to get back into it.

Good luck with your weight loss.
  • Keekah1969
    Keekah1969 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks Tammy. Good Luck getting back into exercising!!:smile:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!!!!
  • mocha106
    mocha106 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Nechole, I have 35 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other.
  • Leimaro
    Leimaro Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone and welcome! You will find lots of great support here. This is my 3rd week on MFP and I am still trying to figure it out, especially the calories in and out thing :huh: . I only lost 3 lbs. so far on this program ( wasn't eating enough calories) but 5 the week before joining. I have to lose 3x's the amount of your goals. I am always looking for supportive people. Add me as a friend! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: And, lots of success to all of you!!