Fee for the Program

Options
taylor0204
taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
Hi everyone,

A few people have asked me why there is a $25 fee to participate in the program. I sent an email to Cleanse America and the below response is from one of the core team members, Penni Shelton.

The $25 registration fee gives you access to all of our premium content, which includes: 2 ebooks that contain over 80 seasonal, mouth-watering recipes, a 3rd ebook - Guidelines for Cleansing, professionally filmed daily educational/inspirational videos from members of our Wellness Warrior Team and the tremendous support of our community site where members can connect with like-minded people from around the country and the globe. 

Replies

• urbanmasala
    urbanmasala Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yes, i saw the $25 fee, too. Haven't decided whether I'll pay the fee or not, but I am definitely doing the cleanse. I have several very good books on cleansing, juicing, green smoothies and raw food, etc. and since I eat quite a bit of raw food already, I feel pretty comfortable in my ability to do the cleanse with or without access to their premium content. However, I'm kinda nosy sometimes, so I might just have a look-see. ;-)
  • taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Urbanmasala, I have tons of books on the subject myself. :smile: However, I am interested in what additional educational and inspirational info. I can receive from the daily videos by the Warrior team members.
  • urbanmasala
    urbanmasala Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I have a few instructional DVDs and I prepare quite a bit of raw food for friends, family and a couple of clients. I'm sure you'll get a lot out of them.