FREE Paleo Book

Options
AnDCorby09
AnDCorby09 Posts: 24 Member
A lovely lady I know told me that Amazon has a free paleo book today :) here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008782474/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?SubscriptionId=1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502&camp=213733&creative=399837&creativeASIN=B008782474&linkCode=shr&redirect=true&ref_=as_li_ss_sm_fb_us_asin_tl&tag=tharcula-20

This is a mobile website as I am currently on my phone lol, but of it doesn't work the name of the book is called Ultimate Paleo Collection (it has recipes). This is a free download to a kindle if u have one and if not it can link to your smartphone if u download the kindle app and just create a free Amazon account if u don't have one :) Enjoy!!!

Replies

• twinmom01
    twinmom01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Thanks I just got it
  • zellagrrl
    zellagrrl Posts: 439
    Options
    Thanks!
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Bump, thanks!
  • AnDCorby09
    AnDCorby09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anytime guys! Hope you enjoy it!
    OHHH and I just saw that under the resources page of this book her three other books are free toooo!!!
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • joceyofdoom
    joceyofdoom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I grabbed all four!
  • silvereyes6
    Options
    Anyone able to help me with how to downloading this? I can't seem to figure out the page.
  • silvereyes6
    Options
    Anyone able to help me with how to downloading this? I can't seem to figure out the page.

Haha figured it out
  • mommyblessed7
    mommyblessed7 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    howd u do it ??? its liiks strange not like normal amazon! HELP!!!
  • twinmom01
    twinmom01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    howd u do it ??? its liiks strange not like normal amazon! HELP!!!

I had to write down the name of the book and then open amazon back up on my computer - I think the link is via a mobile amazon page which is why it looks weird if you are viewing it on a computer
  • mom2tek
    mom2tek Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info on the book. Today now when I looked it's free only to Amazon Prime members but for a regular Kindle purchase it's only 2.99. Looks like some other of her books may only be .99.
  • kimkim1123
    kimkim1123 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thank you so much for this! If you click on the Author's name it brings up a list of a few other Paleo cookbooks she has. Those are all .99 to buy!