ZWOD #1

Options
GMC_81
GMC_81 Posts: 193 Member
I'm new to this this and must say I tried it yesterday and nearly died!!
Actually only managed one set through but you know that's something to be working on.
Yes, its tough but that means results, right?

I was hoping there are some others who are just beginning this and we could gather here to chat about it.

Link to ZWOD #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ol43VYgr8

Replies

• monica350
    monica350 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I honestly think that #1 is the hardest one she has posted so far, although I think there is one other relatively long one that is pretty tough too. Most of the others are much shorter, and although they are still intense, the shortness definitely makes them easier, I think! I love being able to get a good workout in in under 20 minutes!
  • AnissaAndrews
    AnissaAndrews Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am just getting started on ZWOD #1 this week! I have done it two days in a row (3 sets, but highly modified...pistol squats???REALLY??), and I am TOTALLY feeling it!
    Love Zuzana!
  • MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Just finished ZWOD #1, and I'm dyyyying! My quads are gonna hate me tomorrow.

Does anyone else find set after set of burpees plus side planks pretty tough on the wrists?
  • LMP1979
    LMP1979 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes, they used to bother me a little bit. As your wrists and arms get stronger, that should be alleviated. :smile:

Wait until you get to ZWOW #19... hee hee
  • jojo3937
    jojo3937 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did ZWOW # 23 on Sunday. 100 burpees. I usually can keep up to her but I had to keep pausing the video. I did # 22 today. That's a good one. I had my heart racing like crazy :)
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    #1 done I think ill be doing this 6 days a week!