Need new friends

Options
Anyone have ideas on how to kick the fast food breakfast and lunch cravings? I normally only eat it when I'm going to my internship or outside since its hard for me to make breakfast for myself (I do find the time to make it for my toddler though.) Any ideas would be great.

Also, I would love friends since I am new.

Replies

• toofat2toofit
    toofat2toofit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I struggle with the fast food thing myself. But I pack my breakfast/lunch and then limit my access to cash....forces me to eat what I have. Sent you a friend request. Good luck!
  • katara74
    katara74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I usually make a protein shake in the morning. Something on the go and you can drink it in the car on the way to work. I also pack my lunch as much as possible. We have a cafeteria down stairs and if i go down there, I tend to go for anything fried.
  • AstridParties
    AstridParties Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I was exactly the same way! I started packing my lunches and snacks so that I always have access to healthy foods throughout the day. Hope that helps.
  • chubbymcchunkster
    Options
    I go into the day realizing that I am broke and cannot afford to do the quick fixes and plus I stay about 10 -15 minutes from the nearest fast food restaurant. That's how I do it, I only crave fast food when I am near it so I definitely understand. I will definitely take the advice for substituting protein shakes and even packing my breakfast/lunch/dinner.
  • HersexysheMrs
    Options
    Girl, I have the same issue. This week has been hard but when I am on track, I eat at home in the AM or I make breakfast and bring into work. Most mornings I eat 2 hardboiled eggs w/ turkey sausage or bacon. I also make lunch. I bring in salads, lunch meat sandwiches , or I go to subway. I google alot so I can alot of ideas for food from the internet. Be blessed sista
  • msmakeover
    msmakeover Posts: 14
    Options
    I have to plan and prepare ahead of time.

And this might sound crazy, but I have to talk to myself and tell myself to keep driving and remind myself how much FF costs. It really adds up. I am on a no FF streak. It is not easy, but it is possible.

I try make my meals to last a few days and put them in storage containers. So, I can just grab them and go. I have also made my meals on the days that I am off.

Pack your meals ahead of time and put them in a cooler/lunch tote that you can take with you.