You all are a part of my victory today! <3

Options
TiffyChick
TiffyChick Posts: 89 Member
So, approx. six weeks ago I started EM2WL. I had my weight and BF% taken at that time. I was at 25% BF and my weight was...let's just say it's too yucky of a number to say. ; ) Anyway, I started NROL4W about 3.5 weeks ago. In six weeks time I have lost 1 pound (which I did NOT expect...I figured I would still be up in weight due to increasing my cals and also the weight lifting) AND I am down to 24% BF, so I have lost 1%!!!

I know the number "1" for weight and BF percentage doesn't sound that exciting, but for having increased my cal's significantly and also starting lifting with all the water weight that comes with that (along with - hopefully - increased muscle mass), this is FABULOUS to me! I was really needing a morale boost, and this totally did it for me!!! YAY!!!

I Just have to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all of the moderators and the members here for just being there to answer all of my questions, reassure me when I'm stressing out and for inspiring me with your stories. You keep me going on this journey, and help me to believe I can make it, even though it's going to be a long one (I'd like to be at 18%-16% BF and I'd like to get from a "tight fitting" size 8 into an easy fitting size 4...I've done away with the idea of a "goal weight", as I now think weight is overrated).

GRATITUDE AND LOVE!!! :flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Great stuff and motivating ... well done
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    awesome;) keep up the motivating stuff
  • TiffyChick
    Options
    I just have to add that 6 weeks ago when I got my stats at the gym, I cried. :cry: I was so broken over how I had let myself slip so badly. Today, I wanted to cry tears of joy over taking my health back. I settled for jumping up and down, though...crying in the gym - as I've discovered - just isn't considered "cool". :laugh:
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I think the biggest victory is that you've changed your outlook, have a positive goal and a plan to achieve it!

Congrats on the 1% bf loss and keep up the great work!!!

Edit to add: I'm sure you're the only one who considered your start weight to be "yucky" :smile:
  • TiffyChick
    Options
    I think the biggest victory is that you've changed your outlook, have a positive goal and a plan to achieve it!

Congrats on the 1% bf loss and keep up the great work!!!

Edit to add: I'm sure you're the only one who considered your start weight to be "yucky" :smile:

Dewgirl, this is for you! :flowerforyou: You've been so helpful and encouraging - every time I look at your profile picture and checkout your "guns", that's a TON of motivation for me! : ) I have DEFINITELY changed my outlook, but couldn't have done it without having EM2WL as an option for healthy weight loss.

As far as "yucky weight"...I think that's a medically acceptable term, isn't it? :tongue:
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • TiffyChick
    Options
    Awesome!

YOU are awesome!!! Thank you SO much for starting this forum and giving people their life and their health back!

These are all for you!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    So so so happy for you!!! The change I see in you is wonderful!
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll definitely take a 1% BF loss tooooooo! That's freak'n amazing!!!!! :drinker:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great job sticking with it and staying focused! Keep up the awesome job!
  • TiffyChick
    Options
    Thank you so much, everyone! I was already a vocal supporter of the EM2WL concept with all my friends...now I will be even more annoying about it! LOL :wink: It's great to be able to say that you're maintaining while increasing your calories, but SO much better to be able to say that you're LOSING while increasing calories. This is just extra ammo for me - I'd love to see all frustrated dieters be able to understand and plug-in to this way of healthy living. Imagine the difference it would make in the health of the world if everyone could grasp and follow this life-changing/enhancing concept!
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You rock!!!!! Thanks for sharing your story. It's so nice to see results from all your hard work.
  • TiffyChick
    Options
    You rock!!!!! Thanks for sharing your story. It's so nice to see results from all your hard work.

My results pale in comparison to others - everyone's dedication and triumphs keep me going - including yours! :smile:
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far!!! Keep at it! :)
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Girl. You've been such a trooper! Way to stick it out, even when things seemed "yucky" lol

~Kiki
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    You rock! Kickin *kitten* and taking names!
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! Wtg!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I love, love, LOVE reading posts like yours!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Oh Im so happy for u!! A whole % down! Thats so great!
    And thats how we all will beat it, one step, one pound and 1% at a time! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    WOW-that's just wonderful news. I am really happy for you. Keep it going!