Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Intro

Journalartista
Journalartista Posts: 84 Member
Hi! I'm Paula, from Toronto. I am 33 with 2 pups. I really started today, so excited!
I am doing a hybrid of Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs and some Jillian for strength. I took my "before" pics as well.
Much Love,
P

Replies

• Mandalynnhoffman
    Mandalynnhoffman Posts: 14 Member
    HI!

My name is Amanda. I hope I can join your challenge. I'm thinking about Starting TurboJam tonight when I get home from work. I have done Tubofire in the past and loved it!

I will be doing TJ combined with a lot of walking! :)
  • rcharlee
    rcharlee Posts: 182 Member
    Hi I'm Randi, and I've been doing Turbo Jam since May 10th. I recently started doing it 5 days a week though.
  • Hi, my name is Pat and I started TJ today. I did learn and burn. (Beginner rotation)
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Hi Everyone! I'm Shay! I am 30 years old, and I live in sunny Florida. As indicated in my ticker, I weigh 155 pounds. My BMI indicates that I should weigh between 130-134 pounds being that I am 5'1. Given this information, my goal weight is 130. Hopefully loosing these pounds will enable me to accomplish my number one goal: Having a baby! Note: I plan on working out 6 times a week. 3 days (Mon, Wed, Fri) will focus on cardio. I will be rotating between Turbo Jam: 20 minute, Cardio Party 1 and 2, Kick, Punch, Jam, and Fat Blaster. 3 days will be dedicated to strength training. Tues/Thurs will be Turbo Sculpt, and Sat will be Jillian Michael's Shred it With Weights. I am still trying to see where I can add in the Ab Jam and Lower Ab workouts. Thanks in advance for supporting my efforts. We can do this!

P.S. I participated in the May Challenge for two weeks, and I lost 5 pounds. Turbo Jam rocks!
  • Mandalynnhoffman
    Mandalynnhoffman Posts: 14 Member
    Hey Shay!!

I live in Florida too!! What part of Florida do you live in?? I'm actually losing weight to have a baby as well. But I have a lot to lose. my goal weight is 135 lbs. but I currently am at 192 :(
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Hey Shay!!

I live in Florida too!! What part of Florida do you live in?? I'm actually losing weight to have a baby as well. But I have a lot to lose. my goal weight is 135 lbs. but I currently am at 192 :(

How neat! I live in Maitland, so we are neighbors! I just sent you a friends request.