urgh

Options
chocciechip
chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
having a baaaad week ladies I've gone back up - so as of tomorrow having a major overhaul of my food and exercise so hopefully this will mean I will get back on track.

Well done for those of you who are doing so well so far :-)

Replies

• shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    me too, i really need a kick up the backside tomorrow!
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    DarinGettingHawtin2013 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    It's been quite a week. You're not alone!

I'm hoping the schedule calms down so I can get back to regularly exercising. I definitely notice a drop in my energy levels now that all I'm doing is the walking...
  • helen8297
    helen8297 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Its hard to keep it up - we just need to keep motivating each other i think!

Grrr come on! :-)
  • kimodonovan
    kimodonovan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you all, but the weather here is hindering everything. All we feel like doing in work is munching sweets and sitting next to the radiator! Like November in Cork, South of Ireland!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Weather here has been rainy and cold for the last 6 days which makes me just want to stay in bed and not get up to go to the gym. I bought a new bike and can't even ride it yet. Plus I am a few days away from that TOM which makes me want to eat and I can just feel the water weight and bloat creeping in. We just need to focus on the end result, we will all have bad days or bad weeks but this is a lifestyle change and life is full of ups and downs we will all bounce back!
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Excellent week for me. Cardio 4x's a week and strength training. Back to only .4 lost so far, but aiming for one pound total for Saturday!
  • delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    right ladys thats enough excuses this is your official warning , time to kick *kitten* , dont have me to get all drill sergeant on your *kitten*.::explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

try not to abuse me to much
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Options
    I need that. I feel much better from my cold. No more excuses!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    right ladys thats enough excuses this is your official warning , time to kick *kitten* , dont have me to get all drill sergeant on your *kitten*.::explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

try not to abuse me to much

Drill sergeant may be just what is needed!! Although I have been kicking my own butt at the gym all week and stepping up my game.
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Jump back in to it! Dont let a little rough patch mess up everything you have been working for and DEFINITELY dont let it make you give in and quit
  • Jennilynncoco
    Options
    I hear you all, im very worried about the weekend coming up i have a bachlorette party were all going out to dinner its a pre fixed meal plan family style but i dont know what kinds of food theyll be having and worried about how i would track it :(, also sundays we go out to dinner as a group almost every sunday since thats a day we have off together plus dessert after, kinda worried about this weekend :/
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    we'll all make it through :-) I've started to play around with my calorie intake and upped my exercise again... I am determined to see a loss although I seem to be putting on?!?!?! godddaammmmit!
  • phn1001
    phn1001 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have the best friend in the world she kicks my *kitten* daily. I get messages from her for water counts a couple times a day and asking what exercise I plan to do or have done. She also knows me well enough to know that if I don't log in my food I am cheating so trying to hide and she gets on me for that too.

A drill sargent is definately what I needed and thank goodness I have her
  • lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have the best friend in the world she kicks my *kitten* daily. I get messages from her for water counts a couple times a day and asking what exercise I plan to do or have done. She also knows me well enough to know that if I don't log in my food I am cheating so trying to hide and she gets on me for that too.

A drill sargent is definately what I needed and thank goodness I have her

I need a friend like that. It is so easy to let one bad day. turn in to many. Everyone should be their own best friend. I'm going to get a big glass of water.
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Options
    Good for you!!!! Water is good. It's all I get the rest of tonight, because I have definitely eaten all my calories for today.

but I do think I'm going to be posting a loss on Sunday. I think. Will be doing a long Jillian video tomorrow and sunday in preparation.

Let's do a good weekend, all!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am a little frustrated myself. I have exercised everyday and ate below allotted calories and have gained 1lb. Focus on the Nsr and the scales will catch up
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Good advice
  • TheresaC928
    TheresaC928 Posts: 849
    Options
    I am a little frustrated myself. I have exercised everyday and ate below allotted calories and have gained 1lb. Focus on the Nsr and the scales will catch up

I've done the same thing and no change. So irritating isn't it? Hopefully we both lose next week.