Just need someone to support me!

Options
Hello all...I'm not overly obese, but lately I can't stand to look in the mirror! My muffin top is turning into
a pound cake! I'm young...only 28 and I am at the point I won't wear shorts because of my appearance!
None of my summer clothes fit...I need support. This is day 5 of my diet plan. My big
problem is overeating. My husband is a phenom in the kitchen! So I got used to eating LOTS every night. Ribs, steak
baked potatoes, pasta and potatoe salads...then dessert! I can do this!!! I just need someone else who is dieting
To talk to

Replies

• superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Support is on the way!!!!
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Hello all...I'm not overly obese, but lately I can't stand to look in the mirror! My muffin top is turning into
    a pound cake! I'm young...only 28 and I am at the point I won't wear shorts because of my appearance!
    None of my summer clothes fit...I need support. This is day 5 of my diet plan. My big
    problem is overeating. My husband is a phenom in the kitchen! So I got used to eating LOTS every night. Ribs, steak
    baked potatoes, pasta and potatoe salads...then dessert! I can do this!!! I just need someone else who is dieting
    To talk to

IM HERE FOR YOU!!! "muffin top turning into a pound cake:bigsmile: " you can do this!!!! i wouldn't think of this as a diet though, i would consider it a life change. I would use my summer clothes as inspiration. i wouldn't keep trying them on, but keep them, so when u do lose the weight they will be ur reward.

i had some jeans that i was really wanting to wear, so i left them in my closet because i knew that eventually i would wear them and bygolly they fit perfectly now.

u said that ur big prob was overeating, then i suggest that u drink some water before ur meal to fill your stomach up a little and then portion ur meal out and LEAVE THE KITCHEN and make sure that u promise yourself not to go back. that helped me. i would feel terrible that i disappointed myself.

i have a food scale. i weigh my food if i am not sure how much it is. it has changed my life. i love all the stuff that u mention, but if you are guessing at how much u r eating, u will never truly control your portions. now i really don't need it much because i pretty much know exactly how much something is.

sorry for the long post, but i am a mom too and had a little time, so i just kept typing. i hope my suggestions helped. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!
  • maeleeanne87
    maeleeanne87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am here for you as well! My name is Maelee, Also add me on FB! HerbalifeMae Maelee. I great friends and support system! You can do this it just takes motivation and the true want to better yourself! Let me know there is anything I can do.
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    My Hubby makes dinner too - all I do is take the protein item he makes and throw together a quick salad and toss that on top - voila, a healthy version of dinner. I leave the taters.

We are here for you!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: feel free to add me!
  • MelissaE1214
    MelissaE1214 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    The food scale is the best idea! I have been using mine and it really puts things into perspective!