Introduction to NO SCALE JULY 4th

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Hey Ladies and Gent!!!

Thank You to those that participating in the last one and now we focusing on going until the Next Holiday which is the 4th of July...We can continue to work hard and focus on what we know...which is exercising and eating right... It is amazing how the hard work pays off when you know you are not getting on that scale daily and fighting to get those pds off....Please come join me and let's make it happen for this lifestyle....

Replies

• Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm in. I need to clean up my food choices cause I put in the work with the exercise but I need it to match up. So I'm going to give it 100%. Wedding at the beach 6/7-10th but I'm going work hard so I can play a little bit. Let's do it!
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Leggo!
  • tlandry21
    tlandry21 Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm ready! Lets get it!
  • plisha729
    plisha729 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'm one of the newbies on this site (less than three months) and I need to run a tighter ship on my end, hands down. Honestly, I have not been as consistent with my exercise and eating habits recently and it shows in my weight loss. In March, I lost 8 lbs (NO SCALE CHALLENGE), April 4 lbs, and May 3 lbs. I've put in VERY little effort in May and still managed to lose something which is a good sign. I guess that's an indication that I have at least committed myself to this lifestyle change and now it's time to step it back up in month 4.

I am open to new friends and extending my motivation/support circle, considering that I've kept it really small these past three months to ensure I am committed to this lifestyle for "LIFE".

God speed to all!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm Bridget. This is my first NO SCALE challenge and I'm excited about it. I'm also nervous because I'm one of those people that get on the scale daily so this is going to be different for me. I decided to get rid of my scale (it's old anyway) and put me a new one in the layaway (so it's not in the house to tempt me). I will get it out in time for our July weighin. Just a little treat for myself. Thanks Steph....you are the best!!!

Feel free to friend me if we're not already friends. I need your support and will definitely give you my support.
  • FitformeNena
    Options
    I plan on doing better this go round.")
  • CurvyGirl6577
    CurvyGirl6577 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You know how some people that are trying to get off drugs they start itching and scratching (you know like in the movies). That's how I'm doing about the scale. It's like a drug. But I'm gonna hold out. LOL
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Tehehe...I know what you mean.
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am glad to try this until the 4th of July.. It's gonna be hard because I love to get on the scale.. but this will be a big motivation for me to see a big pound decrease.. so I am ready... let's go!! Woo hoo!