What's your plan for Week 2?

Options
2»

Replies

• Slim2fitit
    Slim2fitit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just to be as good as I can be and track everything that I eat and drink!
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I had a baby shower at my house on Saturday... oh dear, leftover brownies and cake ruined my weigh-in! :( I'm UP two pounds from when I started. Grr... here's to a good week this time around!
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I"m playing around with my net calories, so I don't know what to expect this week. And I'm decreasing the number of workout days from 6 or 7 to 4 or 5. Rest days seem to help me workout more effectively the other days.
  • Dottiesweet
    Dottiesweet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started Zumba this week, 3 days. Drinking at least a gallon of water a day and doing week 3 of C25K. I can't wait to weigh in on Sunday.
  • melonclarinet
    melonclarinet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to make sure I workout for an hour 6 times this week. So far..so good!
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up 30DS soon (22 out of 30 in the books). Power 90 is next.

Think my body is at a plateau, which I guess will happen every 10lbs now.
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    DarinGettingHawtin2013 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing so great, gang. Overeating, and drinking, to boot. Having a hard time waking up in the morning (to exercise OR go to work). I just want to wake up and work out like I mean it. I feel it NOW, but at 6 a.m. tomorrow? I need it to translate.
  • ddiana21
    ddiana21 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Overall I'm doing good..just a little scared because I increased my calories in exchange I will now not eat my exercise calories back...hope it doesent backfire on me...
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Strength training (brazilian butt lift program) and cardio excellent for me this week. Calories consumption staying under and not eating my exercise calories. Portion control much better this week as my strength training is improving and seeing noticable results. I need to get bikinisuited by July 8!!!
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Strength training (brazilian butt lift program) and cardio excellent for me this week. Calories consumption staying under and not eating my exercise calories. Portion control much better this week as my strength training is improving and seeing noticable results. I need to get bikinisuited by July 8!!!

How do you like the Brazilian Butt Lift
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    How is everyone keeping up with their plan for this week?? Are you sticking to it

For me I have done very well with the exercise part.... The sweets and snacks not as much but I've gotten better towards the end of the week
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options

How do you like the Brazilian Butt Lift

So far great. I am showing some results in toning up my tush, I highly recommended especially on your last 5-10 pounds!