10 days in eat more to weigh less and.....

Options
MileyClimb
MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
my size 16 pants were to loose so I thought I would try on the next size down. they fit a size 14 yippee! its a bit tight on my stomach I have a few more pounds before it fits comfortably but I got them on zipped and buttoned. last week I could not even get them on me. I didn't weigh at all not till june 30th. but ya'll didn't say if I felt my pants get loose I couldn't try a size down.

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Oh so SWEET...so happy for you!

I tried on my prebaby smallest, I have just got to fit them again one day jeans...and for the first time the buttoned up...I was like YES!!! Now, they were wayyyy to tight to wear anywhere and I don't want to kill the seams, but considering they couldn't go up my thighs...LITERALLY a couple months ago... Ok, so that was a few weeks ago and I refuse to try them again yet..the next time I try them if they are snug I will rejoice...just being patient!

So proud of you lady!
  • Fairieluv77
    Options
    YAY! I'm just waiting for the day I can get into my size 14's that are hanging in my closet!
  • MileyClimb
    Options
    you will get there:) especially with this eat more to weigh less. being 10 days into it and reaching a size 14 is so awesome.
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS Girlie...what a wonderful feeling!!!!! Keep up the Excellent work!
  • MileyClimb
    Options
    I will defintely when I began my weight loss journey in 1996 its hard to believe I wore a size 30W and now here I am slipped in a size 14.
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Thats a great nsv! Enjoy! :drinker:
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: It feels good to see people get results without wonder pills, fad diets and other hoopla.
  • Mandys_Getting_Fit
    Mandys_Getting_Fit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome news! Congrats!!
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    It feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels good doesn't???? :drinker:
  • goldengirl28
    goldengirl28 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well done, I'm so pleased for you :)
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    my size 16 pants were to loose so I thought I would try on the next size down. they fit a size 14 yippee! its a bit tight on my stomach I have a few more pounds before it fits comfortably but I got them on zipped and buttoned. last week I could not even get them on me. I didn't weigh at all not till june 30th. but ya'll didn't say if I felt my pants get loose I couldn't try a size down.

That is great ... this is a better way to see your progress that the scales so way to go!!!