Fluffy To Firms 1st Challenge for 6/7/12

Options
13»

Replies

• melonclarinet
    melonclarinet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Just did 35 mins on the elliptical and 35 minutes on the treadmill. I'm excited for these challenges!!!
  • tazkam03
    tazkam03 Posts: 16
    Options
    Took the dog for a nice 30 min walk/ run.. It was very energizing.. can't wait for tomorrow's challenge

Kami
  • ritzema5
    ritzema5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! I love challenges. They help keep me (or get me) motivated. I did a 45 minute workout this morning--ChaLEAN Extreme.
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    YAY!!! im glad everyone is doing so well....Hope everyone reached their 30 min challenge today! Push yourself...you will be happy you did!
  • venusinprogress
    venusinprogress Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this, just started on tuesday. I need to lose 53 lbs. I'm not much of a techno, never used the commie this much but am really looking forward to seeing and doing these challenges. I can walk for quite a long time, so that's not a challenge to me so Im going to try to walk/jog for 20 mins and 10 mins on my exercise bike tomorrow. I also need to work on my low cal diet and start weighing things. Up til now I've just been coasting but from tomorrow - i'll be getting my head on. I'm expecting to lose 1-2lb per week. My goal is to be Fit, Fab and Fifty by 15 Jan.2013. I've got a lot of work to do but I'm sure, with all this support, I WILL do it. Looking forward to meeting members
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options
    90 YEAH!
    phew...not easy after seeing my trainer for the first time in weeks yesterday and basically had to drive to work using my teeth today (you know, because my arms aren't working, yeah). It was hard to motivate myself to do ANYTHING today much less work out, but I wanted to be successful in this 1st challenge :wink:
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    30 min walk! It's a beautiful night, felt great getting out to enjoy it! Best part - my kids tagged along too!
  • Redflava52
    Redflava52 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It was a lovely day today for a 30 minute walk!
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!! TOMORROWS CHALLENGE HAS BEEN POSTED! GOOD LUCK!
  • jenjen_27
    jenjen_27 Posts: 1
    Options
    30 minutes of yoga before work and 20 minute jog during lunch on the nature trail near work. Lovely lovely lovely!!
    Ready for tomorrow's challenge!!!
  • mcfluffie
    mcfluffie Posts: 22
    Options
    60 min bike ride and 15 min walking - 1 challenge down :)
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Just finish my work out!! Did 1 hour at the gym treadmill and weight training..
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    YAY!!!! GOOD JOB EVERYONE! REMEMBER all challenges will benefit you! Your body will tell you to stop but you have to push through it! They wont be easy thats why they are called "Challenges". We didnt get Fluffy over night, so getting Firm will take a while to, but if you really want it, YOU can make it happen. :)
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Jus joined the group today but got this challenge done!!!
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    GREAT JOB BABEEDOLL! Glad to have you!
  • rubytink
    rubytink Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I know I'm responding to an old post, but I just joined MFP yesterday, & this group looked like a good place to begin changing my habits. So I went to the gym & did the recumbant bike for 30 minutes. Definitely worked up a sweat, but it wasn't anything too overwhelming. I feel like this is something I could stick with over the long haul, unlike other exercise programs I've tried in the past, which made me feel like I was gonna die or pass out. Now I will check out the second challenge. Thanks for starting this group!:smile: