How are you doing so far?

wifeyy
wifeyy Posts: 481 Member
I am so glad i started this challenge because i have not weigh myself and can't wait to step on it Tuesday.

But..... I think i am looking into the mirror more often now:blushing: Anyone else experiencing this too?

Replies

• Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Ugh! Im like an addict! BUT, to be fair, I recently came off of a two week period eating at maintenance, and the weight HAS been coming off steadily. well, until this past Monday.

SO: I am going to start today! Im going to put my scale away, and reweigh with the group on Monday.

CW: 155.6
  • ninadm09
    ninadm09 Posts: 16
    I have forgotten my scale =)... Well I look at it... and the I say to myself... "common' you can wait... that will only mean that when you weight... you'll be surprise"... And regards to the mirror... I don't have a mirror at home... but I use to back yard's windows =)
  • msgee4424
    msgee4424 Posts: 4
    So far so good. I look at the scales in the morning while I'm dressing but I bypass it and keep it moving. It will be worth it Tuesday when I step on the scale and see a difference.
  • maybombs
    maybombs Posts: 27
    I'm doing fine but I think I should consider having my fiance hide the scale from me or putting it in the trunk of my car. Also, I think a reward based system wouldn't be a bad idea for me, personally. Like, I have to get the invitations figured out before I'm allowed on the scale. That might get me more motivated to plan this damn wedding.
  • ninadm09
    How's everybody doing?
  • wifeyy
    GREAT i am counting the days off:laugh:
  • maybombs
    maybombs Posts: 27
    I had to drop out of another group because they have weekly weigh ins that don't match up with this one! It's ok, it was a ridiculous groups anyhow; Lose 10+ pounds in June! I'll be happy if I lose 4 pounds this month honestly.
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    I have not weighed in since may 31st.
  • darias_mommy
    darias_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    I did soooo bad this week, but on the bright side... I didn't beat myself up about doing it and refused to be upset about the #. i will NOT get on the scale until next saturday. I promise.
  • wifeyy
    LOL today i was in the room where the scales is kept and just kept looking at it and it was soooo tempting to step on it but i did not..

I feel like i did not lost anything but i will know for sure Tuesday because i did workout much this week but i feel like i'm still disame in my clouths SO TEMPTING TO STEP ON THAT SCALES.
  • ninadm09
    I have it in the bathroom... so go figure.... Every time I step into the bathroom... there it is... looking at me... but I have ignored it... So I'm so proud that I haven't failed.... And in the same way... I feel like I haven't lost anything, and although I feel tempted.... I know as well.... That I'll be surprised... I know that I'll be happy at least if I haven't gained weight.
  • sxysantos
    sxysantos Posts: 41 Member
    I am doing good so far. I am down 3 lbs as of Sunday's weigh in. Now I want to lose at least 2 lbs this week.