D3 L1 27 days left!

Options
Again, not looking forward to it, but I'll do it anyways.

Just a question, where is this L2? or L3? Do you find and do this after these 30 days? or are we suppose to move up to L3 by the end of the 30days?

Replies

• jynnantonnyk
    jynnantonnyk Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Again, not looking forward to it, but I'll do it anyways.

Just a question, where is this L2? or L3? Do you find and do this after these 30 days? or are we suppose to move up to L3 by the end of the 30days?

As far as I know, we do 10 days on Level 1, 10 on 2 and last 10 on Level 3.

With each day I'm beginning to feel better nearer the end of the workout and worse at the beginning. Think there's something wrong with me, I'm actually enjoying it lol
  • MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    I won't be shredding until later since I have a busy day but FINALLY after 9 days of working out I have lost ONE WHOLE POUND!!! I'm soo happy!!!!
  • BridgettBZ
    BridgettBZ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yes 10 days level one, 10 on level two and 10 on level three... unless you feel you need an extra day before moving on.

I usually work out after work but had to do it this morning because I won't have time after work. I'm sluggish in the beginning as well but towards the end I feel great and can keep up. It's just a matter of the muscles warming up... I'm ready for a nap thou... ugh!
  • susantj59
    susantj59 Posts: 5
    Options
    A little sore/achy - but in a good way! The workout goes by pretty quickly (thank God!). Happy Friday!
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    ooh everytime she says "you dont get this for free" i want to smack her. Actually enjoyed today and looking forward to tomorrow..then 1 more day and we are half way through level 1..thats a nice way of thinking about it lol
  • avelline
    avelline Posts: 16 Member
    Options

With each day I'm beginning to feel better nearer the end of the workout and worse at the beginning. Think there's something wrong with me, I'm actually enjoying it lol

I'm the same way!! I hurt like hell in the start, but then I feel much better when I am on circuit 3.
  • BetherFace
    BetherFace Posts: 48
    Options
    Owwwwwww.

Also, every time she calls one of her assistants "buddy" I want to smack her.
  • bga008
    bga008 Posts: 90
    Options
    3rd day now..... and I have sunburn :(

Of course this would happen to me! and it is making me discouraged.

I'm not sure how I can do the exercises with sunburn all over my body... it hurts to move.

Any recommendations?
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Day 3, shredded.

I also find that it's harder in the beginning than the end. Today was easier than yesterday. I think I only flipped Jillian the bird once. :D
  • MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    About to do it once I get my kids down to bed. I ate WAYYY too much bad food today.
  • MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    3rd day now..... and I have sunburn :(

Of course this would happen to me! and it is making me discouraged.

I'm not sure how I can do the exercises with sunburn all over my body... it hurts to move.

Any recommendations?

As little clothes as possible?? I get super hot so I do it in a sports bra and underwear LOL
  • BetherFace
    BetherFace Posts: 48
    Options
    I was so sore today but I feel a bit better now that I've done the DVD. I think I might do it in the morning tomorrow.