What else are you doing?

Options
avelline
avelline Posts: 16 Member
Is the 30DS enough, or should we be doing other intense things? I usually do some Pilates or take a walk/bike ride....
I was just wondering what else other people are doing, because I hurt too much to do anything else intense...haha

Replies

• jynnantonnyk
    jynnantonnyk Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Been doing some stuff on Wii Fit, about 200 cals extra, will be walking this weekend, trying to keep The Shred as a constant daily thing and choosing different things 'as a treat'.

Yes, I really am that sad lol
  • BetherFace
    BetherFace Posts: 48
    Options
    Well I usually bike a few miles each day and walk a few also. I think I'll pick that back up in a few days but I am still f-ing sick so not yet.
  • bga008
    bga008 Posts: 90
    Options
    I've been either walking or running on the treadmill
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I take my dog for a walk for about 25 minutes a day, at about 3 - 3.5mph. Before I started shred, I was using that as my only counted physical activity. But the dog loves it, so I'll keep doing it.
  • paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I've just finished week four of nine for couch to 5k and I do pilates a couple of times per week.

ETA: When I run now I hear in my head "You don't get this for free!" etc, hahaha.
  • MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    I walk with my kids, I wear the 18 month old on my back for extra calorie burn and I try to keep the pace pretty fast though my 4 year old tries to slow me down with his poking around!
  • TChelleD
    TChelleD Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I do couch to 5k and zumba
  • susantj59
    susantj59 Posts: 5
    Options
    I take a latin dance class 3x's a week and try to fit in the elliptical machine once or twice.