Welcome!

Options
124»

Replies

• iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Howzit everyone! My name is Ihi and I was born in Hawai'i, but moved here to Portland, OR several years ago... it's become my home, and I love it! I'm currently residing in the Beaverton/Aloha area. Anyone else?!
  • CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I moved here from the East SF Bay Area in Cali when I was 16. I'm 35 now and consider myself an Oregonian! Love it here. I'm south of Roseburg in Myrtle Creek. Add me if you'd like! I'm looking for more Oregon MFP friends :)
  • Terri97471
    Terri97471 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I my name is Terri. I am 48 and live in Roseburg. I have lived here 8 years and I love it. Looking forward to meeting new friends on this journey.

Thanks!
  • Harley_Dog
    Harley_Dog Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey from Grants Pass! It was 100 days ago I joined MFP at the suggestion of my daughter. January 20th I decided enough was enough as I hit 232 pounds. I am now at 200 pounds! Could not have been this successful without tracking my cals and just being aware of what I have been doing to myself. Looking forward to the next 100 days!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am in Elkton. Spent my growing up years in the Medford area where we still have some family. Other family scattered from Grants Pass to Hillsboro area. Glad to be in Elkton though :)

Spent about 9 years in Idaho. Love N. Idaho but the work is here.
  • amersmanders
    amersmanders Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am in Salem, but grew up in Keizer. I lived in the Puget Sound area for 5 years, but am back. I have also lived in Eugene.
  • lbcbeachbum77
    lbcbeachbum77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Grants Pass here, South of most of you :)
  • tmulrich123
    Options
    NE Portland here! just moved about 9 months ago but i love the area so much already!
  • dawnitalinn
    Options
    I am living in Redmond OR right now, I have lived in Lake Oswego, Portland and Eugene on the other side of the mountian for a period of time but back to Central Oregon it is for me. I have also lived in Bend and Burns. I have moved all over Oregon. Are there any Central Oregonians in this group?
  • PDLUCKY
    PDLUCKY Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for awhile now and just found this group. I was born and raised up north of Seattle and moved to the Portland area 16 years ago. I live in Newberg now. I recently hit my first goal and am now just 5 lbs away from a healthy BMI!!!! Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • sreed600
    Options
    Hello, I just found this group, would love to meet some people from the SE Portland area to walk/work out with.

I am a former Air Force brat I was born in Columbus OH, but grew up pretty much everywhere. I have spent over 20 years in the Northwest, Seattle WA area, then 10 years in Eugene OR, I moved to Portland in late 2008 for work.

I've finally lost the first 10% of my original body weight, and am looking forward to saying goodbye to the next 10%.

Is anyone else a member of CAC (Cascade Athletic Club)?
  • b_ray_73
    b_ray_73 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm fairly new to MFP, just joined a couple weeks ago. I'm originally from Albany but landed in Eugene after a detour to Portland somewhere around 9 years ago.
  • aiziks251
    Options
    Just joined the group. Hello everyone. I have lived in Eugene and Corvallis off and on for the last 10ish year.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am in Astoria but I lived in Portlandia for 6 years :)
  • mom9198
    mom9198 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I live near Hillsboro, (Portland westside).
  • courtneyparsons
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Cindy and I live in Keizer (just north of Salem). My mom was raised in Mosier (a little town in the gorge), met my dad when he was stationed in Portland, I was born on an Air Force Base in Mississippi. We moved back to Oregon when my dad retired when I was 12. I have now lived in Oregon 33 years. Having been around most of the US I love Oregon and wouldn't live any where else. I love that I am 1 hour from the beach and 1 hour from the mountains. We love to go camping and hiking. My kids go out and play in the rain unless it is pouring. I am happy to have found this group.

You don't hear about many people from Mosier :)

I was born and raised in The Dalles and I lived in Wasco for a measly 6 months and La Grande for 5 years as well.

And now I live in Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico (Although I am still totally an Oregonian!)
  • bowiechick
    Options
    I'm from Medford, grew up here. Methford is a terrible trap, I'd love to get out.