New to MFP & Southern Girls Group

Options
ChelleChelle77
ChelleChelle77 Posts: 31 Member
My name is Chelle. I'm new to the MFP site and the Southern Girls Group. My SW is 227 and my GW is 125, so I have a little over 100 lbs I need to lose. Looking to find new friends and encouragement. Please feel free to send me a friend request, just put Southern Girls in the subject. I look forward to achieving success with all of you!

Replies

• ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • LindaLou252
    LindaLou252 Posts: 106
    Options
    Yay for you! This is a great place full of encouraging people to help you along your journey! Welcome to MFP and this group! :)
  • lmjonesga
    lmjonesga Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am new to this group, too. I have more like 130 to lose, but I'm trying to think in terms of 5 or 10 pound goals along the way.

Good luck and know that we're all in this together.

We got this! :)

Lisa
  • rfp67
    rfp67 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new to this too (been on for a couple of weeks) and am finding out that the food and exercise diary are helping me most!
  • Nianthis
    Nianthis Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to the site as well! I've been using MFP for a while, but had to take a break last year when I became pregnant with twins! Now the twins are 6 mos old and I've been trying to get back into the "groove." While I lost all of my pregnancy weight rather quickly, I have found it to be a challenge to keep it off or to lose any more weight. My goal weight is 145lbs, and I am at 170.5 lbs.

Glad to meet everyone here!

Cyndey