Looking for Paleo Friends!

Options
Hi all --

I am new to Paleo. I went grain-free about 2 months ago, shortly thereafter I cut out dairy. I *think* I'm Paleo... still learning.

I decided on the Paleo diet because of the road I'm on... hypothyroid, overweight, poor blood sugar control, etc.

I would like to add some new Paleo friends, so.... Please feel free to send me a friend invite.

Thanks,

Kim

Replies

• MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request
  • chelll224
    chelll224 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim,

I'm working on eating paleo too, some days more successfully than others. You'll find lots of support and encouragement on this site, everybody has been so helpful. :smile:
  • ElleBee66
    ElleBee66 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Primal (when I am being good!) feel free to add me anyone if you want Paleo/primal friends.
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am just starting primal (2 weeks now), and feel free to add me!
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I started 2 weeks ago too... anyone can feel free to friend me too.
  • KristysGonnaGetFit
    KristysGonnaGetFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. I also just started Primal a few weeks ago and trying to go Paleo. Anyone can feel free to add me also!
  • zellagrrl
    zellagrrl Posts: 439
    Options
    Same-- on my second week of actively eating Paleo... feel free to add me if you want.
  • kimkim1123
    kimkim1123 Posts: 20
    Options
    Just wanted to say "thank you" too all of you who sent me a friend request. I look forward to getting to know everyone and learn more about Paleo!

Kim
  • nil8r
    nil8r Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second month of primal and it's been great. Changing your lifestyle choices isn't always easy and you might not be perfectly on plan, but that's ok... it's a process and a journey.

One thing I can tell you, by cutting out wheat/grains 90% of the time or so, I can really tell just how bad my body reacts to it. I'm working on getting 100% free of it. :)
  • chymer2012
    Options
    Hope you all don't mind, but I just requested you all :] I need new paleo/primal buddies in my life that understand and can call me out on days that aren't so perfect.
  • Justin031811
    Options
    add me as well everyone! I'd like to compare food diarys/tips etc!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    HI! I've been Grain and Dairy free for the past month. Feeling so much better.
    I'd love more friends doing this! Feel free to add me.
    Thanks!
    Cristi
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to friend me! I have been gluten/grain free since January and follow a fairly good primal diet, but I do love my whole fat dairy!!!
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm about 2 weeks into primal myself....feel free to add me:)
  • concerto3
    concerto3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too, just throw on a message please!!

My name is also Kim, I have been paleo/primal with my Fiance for almost TWO years now!!!
  • ChunkyChickn
    ChunkyChickn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just sent you an invite! I'm looking for pale chums as well -- i've been paleo since early last year.