Newbie...thats me!

Options
I am starting over on my weight journey. Currently 188 pounds at 5'4 (Yikesss) I actually went to a weight loss clinic today and was shot in the butt with a B12 shot and given some medication to take for 7days. I have a problem sticking to diets so I had to go this route and see a professional! I also figure if i join a "board" it will motivate me a little more to log onto myfitnesspal everyday. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am a talker so any convo about weight loss will have me chatting for hours! :)

11102669.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• hizwyfe
    hizwyfe Posts: 12
    Options
    I started this journy on 5/20/12. I have been working out everyday for 30-45 minutes everyday and weigh myself EVERYDAY and I am so happy to report that I lost 5. I'm not hungry I'm very motivated to get these unwanted pounds off me. Joining this thing has been the best thing i have done all year thus far. Feel free to add me 23222236.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • msmakeover
    msmakeover Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome..wishing you all the best...hang in there.
  • jamknight
    jamknight Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi C. I'm new to the group. We are about the same size 5'5" 190#. I don't know how that happened. Lol :sad: I would love to be a friend and let's do this thing. I want to lose 30#. I dont have a time goal.. Just want to feel and look better.
  • MzLee1220
    MzLee1220 Posts: 8
    Options
    I seen these replies late sorry. I added you all as friennds. Thanks ladies for the support ;)