New to this!

Hi Everyone,
My name is LaTisha, I am new to this website. I've tried losing weight a year or to ago and fell off track. I've finally decided I'm not doing the diet thing anymore, I'm doing healthy living, I'm doing this for myself and my kids. I am currently at the heaviest I've ever been 5'4 185lbs, that's no good:noway: . I'm ready for this new journey! :wink:

Replies

• 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Hi Ladies,

My name is Sandra and I have been on MFP for about 2 weeks now. I have lost about 7 pounds since joining, and I am excited. I am 5'9 and the weight just doesnt look good, tall or not. So here I am taking this one pound at a time and with your support, I hope to reach my goals and continue with a healthy lifestyle change.

Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Welcome to MFP! I ♥ this site. Feel free to add me. I'm just starting back on this journey.
  • Hi Ladies, Nice to Meet you!
  • josephinabonetto
    josephinabonetto Posts: 253 Member
    Welcome :)
  • bluejones
    bluejones Posts: 25
    Hello Everyone, I'm fairly new to this site too (haven't logged on in a while) and to this group. I just wanted to check in and say hello. Hopefully we will all find a little motivation from each other!! :smile:
  • Btmartin54
    Btmartin54 Posts: 69 Member
    Hello All,
    I'm new to this site too. Have mostly been a ghost on here...mostly reading posts and joining groups. I've been on Weight Watchers for 4 weeks and debating about whether or not I should continue with this program...(too expensive, don't attend meetings, and weighing myself isn't a good indicator of weight loss). Well anyway I'm looking for friends to share success and ideas with. Please add me.
  • MzLee1220
    MzLee1220 Posts: 8
    Hi Latisha I was 188 same height as you. I am doing it the healthy way and I am down 12pounds. You can do it. Drink plenty of water so you don't retain water weight. Women are curse with this. ;) please feel free to add me!
  • MzLee1220
    MzLee1220 Posts: 8
    Btmartin54 please add me as a friend. I heard weight watchers can become very pricey. You may locally have a weight loss clinic in your are that maybe way cheaper. I have found one in my town. It has coached me into eating better and working out. Also supply supplement and b12 shot. Try an actual clinic that have certified doctors. Many people think it expensive but its really not.