OPERATION: Skinny B*tch!! WEEK 5 (6/4-6/10)

Options
MizRik
MizRik Posts: 108 Member
Hope you all don't mind I started this weeks thread! Hope everyone is doing well!!
I made my hubby hide my scale again, hopefully I don't randomly see it and he was able to actually hide it this time! LOL So you wont see measurements from me till next week.

How is everyone doing??
I am having a mix of good and bad days, but overall I am exercising more and eating better than i was two months ago!!

Good luck!!

Replies

• MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Down 1 lb - I'm esp happy since it's TOM time

Started P90x last week. I did 2 workout sessions BUT for only 30 min and ate crap all week.

This week, my goal is to do 5 - 30 minute P90x sessions and to eat below my suggested caloric intake. I'm also eating healthier. So far so good!
  • Michelle650
    Michelle650 Posts: 218
    Options
    I'll put in what i weighed on Monday!!

Current weight - 175.6lbs
    Last weeks weight - 179.6lbs

Total loss of 4lbs!!!!! Woohoo!

That was monday, on tuesday i did a mini marathon (10k) and when i got up on the scales this morning, it said i weighed 177.6lbs, so a slight gain from monday! Its probably water retention/muscles because my legs are in agony!! Happy though! Im just gona count it as a 4lbs loss and see what i am next monday!! :happy:
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 128 (as of monday)
    Chest: 34
    Waist: 28 (down a half inch!)
    Hips: 38
    Thigh: 21
    current bf %: 24.1

Goals for this week:
    -at least 4 workouts- up to 3 already!
    -70 oz water every day!

Goal weight- 120-125lbs
  • Steph7x
    Steph7x Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    05/06
    Height: 5'5.5"
    Chest: 35”
    Waist 29"
    Hips: 35"
    Thighs: 19" and 18.5
    Calves: 13"
    Arms: 10"

After a injury week and bad eating week ive lost the extra weight and inches and lost a few extra on the way.

Inch Loss- 10
    Body fat down 2%

Goals for the coming week- Meet all Fitbit goals, drink the water! Zumba 5times at least!
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Up 2.5 lbs on my weigh in on Monday. Weird thing is that I had "named" a pair of jeans the Memorial Day goal jeans on May 1st. So MD comes, and no such luck - they still didn't fit right, so I try them on the Friday following MD and they are awesome!!!! Soooooo, I'm not sure why I gained like that, but I did do a couple days of cheating so maybe that's it. Back on track now - hoping for awesome results on Monday morning!!!