Check-In Week 1

Options
Vaugm301
Vaugm301 Posts: 8 Member
Please introduce yourself to the group and explain what you would like to accomplish over the next 90 days. In a personal journal you should note starting weight and body fat. To calculate body fat use http://www.bmi-calculator.net/body-fat-calculator/

Replies

• mattraz77
    mattraz77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Matt Rasmussen. I currently weigh 255 and my bmi is 35. My goal for the 90 day challenge is to lose at least 60lbs which would put me at 195 lbs. This is a big number for only 90 days but I know if I remain focused and committed, I can do it!
  • wh4tsherfacee
    Options
    Hello, I'm Karissa. My current weight is too much lol. In the next 90 days I hope to lose 40 pounds. My body fat percentage is 27.65% and my BMI is 28.89. I want to get healthy and fit.
  • SnuggieChan
    Options
    Hey I'm Brettany Snowden, my current weight is 140 and my bmi is 28.3. My body fat percentage is 27.85 and my goal is to lose 30 pounds. I want to be healthy and fit as well.
  • maxonehiphop
    maxonehiphop Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    not sure on the fat. I'm guessing at least 20% still. I don't have a tape measure handy but i'm around 210 right at this moment. I'd like to be down to 185 or at least less than 10 % body fat in the next 90 days.
  • alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Rose. I currently weigh 182 as of this morning and my bmi is 29.5 My goal for the 90 day challenge is to lose 52lbs which would put me at 130 lbs. I can do it!

PERSONAL MEASUREMENTS Starting 6/4/2012
    Weight: 182
    Body Fat %: 36.5
    Muscle %: 28.8
    Visceral Fat: 7
    Body Age: 46
    RMR: 1614
    BMI: 29.5
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Emma! I i'm 56 kg and my bmi is 26%. I am short, so i want to lose about...10 more kg. But i want to be a healthy eater and a fit person too!
  • Vaugm301
    Vaugm301 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I hope we all meet and succeed our goals. I look forward to enjoying this experience with everyone. Don't hesitate to message me with any questions.

Mike
  • OkayRenee
    OkayRenee Posts: 5
    Options
    Need to lose about thirty five lbs. Having trouble staying motivated because I actually don't feel that bad at the weight that I am, but I know I am heavier than what I should be. I need a kick in the pants to get my food in line with the calorie allowance.