NSV..after yesterday's meltdown

konswela
konswela Posts: 137 Member
Ok so I had a meltdown yesterday bc I had gain some weight and I was for sure (in my mind) that I had lost. I had a melt down yesterday and some of my lovely MFP friends help me get through it. So today I put on my favorite DKNY jeans that I have not wore in about a month. Size 10 and lo and behold- Although I can still wear them. I can tell a BIG difference in the waist. They are a lot looser.. They are my favorite so for now I will just throw on a belt

Whoot Whoot!!!!

Thanks to all that helped me yesteday! I am sure I will have some more frustrating days but with each and everyone of you all I can get through it!!!!!.. yayyyy

Replies

• TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Seriously, whats better than a pair of loose jeans? Good to hear :flowerforyou:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Woot Woot! The proof is in the jeans!! Keep the awesome work!
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Seeeeeeeee!!!! Things are happening!! Put the scale away for a while, and get out of your head. :wink:
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Yes!!!!!!!!
  • konswela
    konswela Posts: 137 Member
    Thanks everyone!!!! I am such a cry baby at times!! lol but I refuse to go back to cutting calories and eating like a bird.. Nope Not Gonna Do It!!!
  • mrs_dwr
    mrs_dwr Posts: 189 Member
    Yay! What a great feeling!
  • led6777
    led6777 Posts: 268
    Congrats! I'm so happy for you :)
  • Thanks everyone!!!! I am such a cry baby at times!! lol but I refuse to go back to cutting calories and eating like a bird.. Nope Not Gonna Do It!!!

I'm right there with you. Its so mental and derpessing at times but I cant eat less. I love food too much as I have the opposite problem as others having a hard time getting to their cal goal...I can get over my goal easily and have to stop myself from eating.