d5 level 1.

Options
noynoyavery
noynoyavery Posts: 341 Member
Yay Half way through this level 25 more days to go! Definatly seemed almost easy at this point and im not aching anymore but yeah jump ropes and jumping jacks section is still winding me . Wondering how much harder level 2 is!

Replies

• elispine
    elispine Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm one day behind you, still a sore but it is getting easier. I find it harder at the start and easier towards the end. Keep up the hard work!
  • MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    Freaking HATE those jumping jacks too!! Since they are all at the beginning I start thinking to myself ugh I just want to quit I hate these damn jumping jacks and I have to motivate myself to continue and get past Circuit 1!!
  • MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    I don't "officially" measure until Wednesday but I just stuck a tape around my wait and I am down an inch to make a total of two inches in a little less than two weeks. Everything else still measures the same though!
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I don't "officially" measure until Wednesday but I just stuck a tape around my wait and I am down an inch to make a total of two inches in a little less than two weeks. Everything else still measures the same though!

thats a brilliant start well done!
  • jynnantonnyk
    jynnantonnyk Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Two inches, great work! Must feel great to visibly see your waist shrinking!

I feel foolish now cos I never took measurements when I started this. Should I do it now and then at the end of the 30 days?

Todays workout... definitely feeling more flexible and really going for those butt kicks now. Jump rope at the end, a lot easier too.
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Day 5, shredded.

I've been having some lower back pain for a couple of weeks. Doing the video doesn't seem to be hurting it, and I'm hoping maybe strengthening my core will actually help a little. But having the pain makes it a little hard to talk myself into getting started.

I would say today was about like yesterday, in terms of difficulty.

But, man, do I feel proud of myself after.

I didn't take measurements either. I'm thinking about hunting down the measuring tape today, so at least I can track progress made from this point on.
  • MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    I would go ahead and take measurements or some pictures to visually track progress. I took pics the first day I started walking, Wednesday will be two weeks. I haven't looked at the pics since taking them but I FEEL like my belly flap is shrinking. It could be just me wanting to see progress though lol
  • JaneFinnigan
    JaneFinnigan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Today I started doing some real push-ups rather than knees-down ones! They're still really hard for me, but I'm so excited about my progress - I'm already noticing looser clothes and a more toned look. This is an awesome workout for only 20 minutes/day!
  • BetherFace
    BetherFace Posts: 48
    Options
    Done! I skipped yesterday and was afraid that today would be really hard but it was actually the easiest one yet! I am getting better at push-ups already, I'm stunned! Feeling good.
  • BetherFace
    BetherFace Posts: 48
    Options
    Oh, also, my shorts fell off today while I was carrying my baby. I didn't have a free hand to grab them and they just slid down. I just got them like two weeks ago and they barely fit me then!
  • paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Oh man, my calves are killing me this morning. It's those dang jump rope segments (which, by the way, I finally got through without a break last night!).
  • BridgettBZ
    BridgettBZ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I missed yesterday so tonight I'll do Day 5. So happy to hear everyone's progress!! You all are doing great :)