Weight Loss Warriors, Challenges for 06/11-06/17/12

Options
Going4Healthy
Going4Healthy Posts: 38 Member
How did everyone do last week? I hope you enjoyed your challenges. Here are a few new ones for this week!

:smile: Water: We are going to up it by 8 oz. this week. Your mission, should you chose to accept it, is to drink 72 oz. of water each day.

:smile: Exercise: I love this idea brought to us by BHRussell. Get someone to exercise with you this week. An exercise buddy will help you keep motivated and you'll have the opportunity to share you enthusiasm with someone else. Be sure to get in at least 20 minutes of exercise each day.

:smile: Exercise 2: And last but not least, start your day with 10 minutes of stretching. Not only will this get your blood flowing for the day, you'll limber up those sleepy muscles and send you into the day ready to take on the world!

Remember, any and all challenge suggestions are welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week! :drinker:

Replies

• Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    sounds great
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I accept. I already know today is going to be hard; I have 5 hours worth of meetings today. Maybe I can conference in from the ladies room since that is where I will be living at for the next week with all of this water intake. :drinker:
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I can meet challenge number 1 (I have finished my first 24oz cup already and it is only 9am)

I will try very hard to meet challenge number 2 (I am hoping that my fitbit arrives this week)

Stretch for 10 minutes every morning..................................It takes me that long to get moving. Does that count ?
  • Vegastei
    Vegastei Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1 and 2 should be easy for me but i have to admit that i never even thought of stretching in the morning so that is going to have to be a conscious effort. Didn't see this post until i got to work so im going to have to stretch sometime today then tommorow start with a morning stretches :)
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to Challenge 1 and I "should" be able to do Challenge 3 since I'm supposed to be going to the gym in the mornings and since my fiance goes to the gym every morning that would take care of Challenge 2 as well! He tries to get me to go every morning but some days I just can't get up...hopefully having this challenge will get me to go!
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    1DayMarathonRnner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Monday
    -drank 8 glasses of water
    -worked out with my mom today
    -didn't stretch this morning (this one is going to be hard for me to do, but I'll strive for it)
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    The only challenge I met yesterday was the water one...I'm having a very "off" week but hope to get back on track today...or at least for the rest of the day since I already had a pretty bad morning...
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    managed the water yesterday and today, ran last night, weights tonight...........still not stretching though
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    Options
    Tuesday
    -completed the water challenge
    -worked out (but by myself)
    -did not stretch....
  • Vegastei
    Vegastei Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Stretching in the morning is tough for me. I stretch before i get on the treadmill but i always forget in the morning, i think i just need my coffee first :)
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    Options
    Wednesday
    -drank about 15 glasses of water/tea
    -worked out (but by myself)
    -did not stretch----this one is hard because I am a get up and lets go person. I wake up and am ready to go, make the bed, have breakfast, go work out. I don't think about stretching... Maybe I need to put a sign above my bed....take a breath and stretch....
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    Options
    Thursday (not so good day)
    -drank 10 glasses of water
    -did not work out-
    -did not stretch

Friday
    -drank 15 glasses of water
    -worked out with my husband
    -did not stretch
  • BHRussell
    BHRussell Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Friday 6-11

120 oz water--check
    60 min exercise-- chech
    stretching... check
    Now I am going to meditate and go to bed. Nite yall
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    Options
    Saturday
    Water-done
    Work out with Partner-done (poor hubby two days in a row and he hates working out)
    Stretch.....nope :-(
  • BHRussell
    BHRussell Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Did great this week except for the stretching. IWKT.