Challenge for Monday 6/11/12

Options
Now that we all have our motivational pictures up! Lets kick the week off with something a little more challenging :)

-30 minute workout (get your heart rate up)

- 30 crunches

- get outside for a 15-20 minute walk/jog

- 30 reverse crunches
(shown below at the link below)

http://www.bassgiraffe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/reverse-crunch-bench.gif

THIS IS GONNA BE A GREAT WEEK! STAY MOTIVATED, push through the pain....you'll feel great after you do....sore...but a good kind of sore that comes with accomplishment and pride :)

Replies

• hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options
    Sounds like a plan!
  • leeneme
    leeneme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :wink: Im ready......
  • Debsxxx
    Debsxxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Done my walking exercise already - gonna do the crunches in a min, hope you all have a great day - make healthy food choices and stick at it! We can do it :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    GET IT LADIES!!! I've already done my 30 min cardio....and my crunches and reverse crunches...gonna wait till a little later to do my walk
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I did 40 mins of cardio, 30 crunches, and 30 reverse crunches. Had to do my walking to a Leslie Sansome DVD (rainy here today).

Thanks for the challange!!
  • mamo1014
    mamo1014 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Going for my walk now. I don't know about the reverse crunches, but I'll try. Thanks for keeping me motivated ladies! I had a Monday and wanted to just veg when I got home, but I read how you stuck with the plan and I got my butt off the couch and put my shoes on.
  • sch7355
    sch7355 Posts: 55
    Options
    Monday's Challenge complete :) Although, my walk was indoors taking my dad shopping, but I counted it ;)
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    Amazing guys...good work....ill post a challenge tomorrow...its been a long day and i gotta get up in a few hrs...sorry for the delay
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Done the great thing about doing JM30S you get the work out with the crunches!! I hope walking the mall counts..
  • mrstmp
    mrstmp Posts: 7
    Options
    Sorry everyone....but I was only able to get both sets of crunches and the walking done for this challenge.:frown:

On our way home at 9:30pm my daughter reminded me that I still needed to do my 30 minutes. I told her if I did that kind of workout right before bed I'd never sleep, so I promised her (and you) that she and I would do it along with the 6/12 chanllenge.

Keep up the great work everyone!!

~Mrs. TMP