Low carb friends needed!!

Options
volume77
volume77 Posts: 670 Member
hi I'm new to this site but not to this woe!! I'd love to have As much support as I can get in this journey so please please add me if your a low carber !!! Thanks ahead !
- megs

Replies

• dessiepenn
    dessiepenn Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on week two of LCs and I'm looking for more LC friends also. I'll add you. :flowerforyou:
  • andreusfault
    andreusfault Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Added you both! I think we can all use as much support that is out there... I am new to low carb and also am looking for friends to help with support and to peak at diaries every now and again when I am so LOST in the endless carb, sugar, HFCS isles at the stores.
  • bhilliard07
    Options
    I am also a fellow low-carber that needs some friends! My mother-in-law is also doing Atkins with me, but she isn't much help since I have to direct her every meal haha. My man doesn't agree with the plan since now we can't carb up late at night and drink our weight in sugary margaritas!
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I normally eat 30-40 net carbs a day, with a day or day and a half of higher carb eating.
  • crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I'm looking for low carb friends also!
  • MommyBeck
    MommyBeck Posts: 8
    Options
    I added all of you, hope that's okay! I definitely need some low carb support! Feel free to add away :)